E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- E. T. Sayed et al., Direct urea fuel cells: Challenges and opportunities, J. Power Sources, 417, 159–175 (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2018.12.024 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Periyasamy, P. Subramanian, E. Levi, D. Aurbach, A. Gedanken, and A. Schechter, Exceptionally Active and Stable Spinel Nickel Manganese Oxide Electrocatalysts for Urea Oxidation Reaction, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 8, 12176–12185 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.6b02491 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lan, S. Tao, and J. T. S. Irvine, A direct urea fuel cell Power from fertilizer and waste, Energy Environ. Sci., 3, 438–441 (2010) DOI: 10.1039/b924786f [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lan and S. Tao, Preparation of nano-sized nickel as anode catalyst for direct urea and urine fuel cells, J. Power Sources, 196, 5021–5026 (2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2011.02.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Tammam and M. M. Saleh, On the electrocatalytic urea oxidation on nickel oxide nanoparticles modified glassy carbon electrode, J. Electroanal. Chem., 794, 189–196 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jelechem.2017.04.023 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu, H. Zhang, G. Li, and Z. Wu, Nickel-cobalt bimetallic anode catalysts for direct urea fuel cell, Sci. Rep., 4, (2014) DOI: 10.1038/srep05863 [Google Scholar]
- F. Guo et al., Enhancement of direct urea-hydrogen peroxide fuel cell performance by three-dimensional porous nickel-cobalt anode, J. Power Sources, 307, 697–704 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2016.01.042 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Y. Sun, X. Li, and J. Xu, Fabrication of porous NiMn2O4 nanosheet arrays on nickel foam as an advanced sensor material for non-enzymatic glucose detection, Sci. Rep., 9, 1–13 (2019) DOI: 10.1038/s41598-019-54746-2 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, X. Tian, Y. W. Lin, and Z. Wang, Nickel foam and stainless steel mesh as electrocatalysts for hydrogen evolution reaction, oxygen evolution reaction and overall water splitting in alkaline media, RSC Adv., 9, 31563–31571 (2019) DOI: 10.1039/C9RA07258F [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pang et al., Facile synthesis of porous nickel manganite materials and their morphology effect on electrochemical properties, RSC Adv., 2, 5930–5934 (2012) DOI: 10.1039/C2RA20245J [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sun, J. Zhang, X. Sun, and N. Huang, High-performance spinel NiMn2O4 microspheres self-assembled with nanosheets by microwave-assisted synthesis for supercapacitors, CrystEngComm, 22, 1645–1652 (2020) DOI: 10.1039/C9CE01623F [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sha et al., Hierarchical NiCo2O4 nanowire array supported on Ni foam for efficient urea electro-oxidation in alkaline medium, J. Power Sources, 412, 265–271, (2019) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2018.11.059 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.