E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- I. Ajzen, The theory of planned behavior, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 50, 2 179–211 (1991) https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(91)90020-T [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ajzen, The theory of planned behavior is alive and well, and not ready to retire: a commentary on Sniehotta, Presseau, and Araujo-Soares, Health Psychology Review 9, 2 131–137 (2014) https://doi.org/10.1080/17437199.2014.883474 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Gadiraju. (2016). Investigating the determinants of recycling behavior in youth by using theory of planned behavior. University of South Florida [Google Scholar]
- R. Kumar, R. (2019). Research methodology A step-by-step guide for beginners. Sage Publications Limited [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang. M. Zhang. X., H. Ren, (2016). R. C. R. 109 (2016): 176–186. [Google Scholar]
- J. Miliute-Plepiene, O. Hage, A. Plepys, A. Reipas, What motivates households recycling behaviour in recycling schemes of different maturity? Lessons from Lithuania and Sweden, Resource, Conservation, and Recycling, 113, 40–52 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resconrec.2016.05.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niaura, A. (2013). Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to Investigate the Determinants of Environmental Behavior among Youth. Environmental Research, Engineering and Management, 63(1), 74–81. https://doi.org/10.5755/j01.erem.63.1.2901 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.