E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Digitalization and Sustainability|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- A. Al-Rabiaahab, MH Temsahabc, AA Al-Eyadhy et al, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Corona Virus (MERS-CoV) associated stress among medical students at a university teaching hospital in Saudi Arabia, in J Infect Public Health (2020) [Epub ahead of print] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiph.2020.01.005 [Google Scholar]
- A. Caspi, N. Bolger, J. Eckenrode, Linking person and context in the daily stress process, in J. Abnorm. Psychol. Soc. Psychol 52 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Li Chen, Timeout decisions of basketball coaches of men’s and women’s collegiate teams (1996) [Google Scholar]
- I.W. Mak, C.M. Chu, P.C. Pan, M.G. Yiu, V.L. Chan, Long-term psychiatric morbidities among SARS survivors, in Gen. Hosp. Psychiatry. 31, 4 (2009) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.genhosppsych.2009.03.001. [Google Scholar]
- Sahu Pradeep, Closure of Universities Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Impact on Education and Mental Health of Students and Academic Staff in Cureus. 12, 4 https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.7541 [Google Scholar]
- Shock fear, and fatalism: as coronavirus prompts colleges to close, students grapple with uncertainty. (2020). Accessed: March 12, 2020: https://www.chronicle.com/article/ShockFearFatalism-As/248240 [Google Scholar]
- J. Sweller, Implications of cognitive load theory for multimedia learning, in R.E. Mayer (Ed.), The Cambridge handbook of multimedia learning. New York: Cambridge University Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Triandis, M.J. Gelfand, Converging measurement of horizontal and vertical individualism and collectivism, in J. Abnorm. Soc. Psychol. 74, 1 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vesterinen, K. Häkkinen, T. Laine, E. Hynynen, J. Mikkola, A. Nummela, Predictors of individual adaptation to high-volume or high-intensity endurance training in recreational endurance runners, in Scand J Med Sci Sports. 6, 8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.