E3S Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2020The 1st JESSD Symposium: International Symposium of Earth, Energy, Environmental Science and Sustainable Development 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Digitalization and Sustainability|
|Published online||25 November 2020|
- R. Albuquerque, Y. Koskinen, C. Zhang, Corporate social responsibility and firm risk: Theory and empirical evidence. Management Science, 65 (10), 4451-4469, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Anderson, H. Heesterbeek, D. Klinkenberg, T. D. Hollingsworth, How will country-based mitigation measures influence the course of the COVID-19 epidemic?. The Lancet, 395 (10228), 931-934, (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, H. Liang, X. Zhan, Peer effects of corporate social responsibility. Management Science, 65 (12), 5487-5503, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chen, G. Zhang, T. Fu, An Empirical Study on Population Capacity of Urban Land in Macao. In 2016 2nd International Conference on Economy, Management, Law, and Education (EMLE 2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cui, H. Jo, H. Na, Does corporate social responsibility affect information asymmetry?. Journal of Business Ethics, 148 (3), 549-572, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Drobyazko, A. Barwińska-Małajowicz, B. Ślusarczyk, L. Zavidna, M. DanylovychKropyvnytska, Innovative Entrepreneurship Models in the Management System of Enterprise Competitiveness. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education, 22, Issue 4, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Drobyazko, O. Bondarevska, D. Klymenko, S. Pletenetska, O. Pylypenko, Model for forming of optimal credit portfolio of the commercial bank. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 22 (4), 501-506, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Durmanov, V. Bartosova, S. Drobyazko, O. Melnyk, V. Fillipov, Mechanism to ensure sustainable development of enterprises in the information space. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 7 (2), 1377-1386, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dyck, K. V. Lins, L. Roth, H. F. Wagner, Do institutional investors drive corporate social responsibility? International evidence. Journal of Financial Economics, 131 (3), 693-714, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Goodell, COVID-19, and finance: Agendas for future research. Finance Research Letters, 101512, (2020) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. H. A. N. G. Guaili, Y. A. N. Jun, A. I. B. Guangdong, An Empirical Study on Population Carrying Capacity of Urban Land in Guangzhou. Natural Resource Economics of China, (6), 9, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. He, L. Harris, The Impact of Covid-19 Pandemic on Corporate Social Responsibility and Marketing Philosophy. Journal of Business Research, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hilorme, I. Perevozova, A. Sakun, O. Reznik, Ye. Khaustova, Human Capital as a Factor in the Implementation of Energy-Saving Technologies. Proceedings of the 34 the International Business Information Management Association Conference, IBIMA 2019: Vision 2025: Education Excellence and Management of Innovations through Sustainable Economic Competitive Advantage. 13-14 November 2019, Madrid, Spain. pp. 9452-9460, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hilorme, I. Perevozova, A. Sakun, O. Reznik, Ye. Khaustova, Accounting Model Of Human Capital Assessment Within The Information Space Of The Enterprise. Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 24, Issue 3, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hilorme, K. Tkach, O. Dorenskyi, O. Katerna, A. Durmanov, Decision making model of introducing energy-saving technologies based on the analytic hierarchy process. Journal of Management Information and Decision Sciences, 22(4), 489-494, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jamali, C. Karam, Corporate social responsibility in developing countries as an emerging field of study. International Journal of Management Reviews, 20 (1), 32-61, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kıymalıoğlu, Impact of Digital Transformations on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Practices in Turkey: A Study of the Current Environment. In Digital Transformation and Innovative Services for Business and Learning (pp. 102–118). IGI Global, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kleine, M. Von Hauff, Sustainability-driven implementation of corporate social responsibility: Application of the integrative sustainability triangle. Journal of Business Ethics, 85(3), 517, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Koonin, Novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak: Now is the time to refresh pandemic plans. Journal of business continuity & emergency planning, 13 (4), 1-15, (2020) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Laing, The economic impact of the Coronavirus 2019 (Covid-2019): Implications for the mining industry. The Extractive Industries and Society, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nicola, Z. Alsafi, C. Sohrabi, A. Kerwan, A. Al-Jabir, C. Iosifidis, ..., R. Agha, The socio-economic implications of the coronavirus and covid-19 pandemic: A review. International Journal of Surgery, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. You, J. Guan, C. Noronha, Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting in the Gambling Industry: Interaction With Government. In Handbook of Research on Accounting and Financial Studies, pp. 321–342. IGI Global, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.