E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Vasiliev G.V., Laskov Yu.M., Vasilyeva E.G. Water management and waste water treatment of textile industry enterprises. M.: Light industry, 1976. -224 p. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z. and others. Textile Dyeing Wastewater Treatment // Advances in Treating Textile Effluent., 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yaseen D. A., Scholz M. Textile dye wastewater characteristics and constituents of synthetic effluents: a critical review // Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Krasnoborodko, I.G. Destructive purification of waste water from dyes / I.G. Krasnoborodko. L: Chemistry, 1988. -192 p. [Google Scholar]
- Holkar C. R. et al. A critical review on textile wastewater treatments: Possible approaches // J. Environ. Manage. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Chichibabin, A.E. Basic principles of organic chemistry / A.E. Chichibabin, M: Goskhimizdat, 1958. -767 p. [Google Scholar]
- Krichevsky, G.E., Chemical technology of textile materials / G.E. Krichevsky, M.V. Korchagin, A.V. Senakhov. M: “Light industry and consumer services”, 1985. 640 p. [Google Scholar]
- Henze, M. Wastewater Treatment: Per. from English. / M. Henze, P. Armoes, J. La-Cour-Jansen, E. Arvan M.: Mir, 2004. -480 p. [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev E.V. Ecological aspects of wastewater treatment containing biologically stable organic substances // Water and ecology: problems and solutions. 2015. No. 4. P. 68–78. [Google Scholar]
- Soares O. S. G. P. et al. Ozonation of textile effluents and dye solutions under continuous operation: Influence of operating parameters // J. Hazard. Mater. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Tehrani-Bagha A. R., Mahmoodi N. M., Menger F. M. Degradation of a persistent organic dye from colored textile wastewater by ozonation // Desalination. 2010. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wu J., Doan H., Upreti S. Decolorization of aqueous textile reactive dye by ozone // Chem. Eng. J. 2008. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Turhan K., Turgut Z. Decolorization of direct dye in textile wastewater by ozonization in a semi-batch bubble column reactor // Desalination. 2009. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kozhinov, V.F. Ozonation of water / V.F. Kozhinov, I.V. Kozhinov. M.: Stroyizdat, 1974. -159 p. [Google Scholar]
- Orlov, V.A. Ozonation of water / V.A. Orlov. M.: Stroyizdat, 1984. -88 p. [Google Scholar]
- Selcuk H. Decolorization and detoxification of textile wastewater by ozonation and coagulation processes // Dye. Pigment. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Snider E. H., Porter J. J. Ozone destruction of selected dyes in wastewater // Am. Dyest. Report. 1974. [Google Scholar]
- Razumovsky, S.D. Ozone and its reactions with organic compounds / S.D. Razumovsky, G.E. Zaikov. Moscow: Nauka, 1974. -324 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rawat D., Mishra V., Sharma R. S. Detoxification of azo dyes in the context of environmental processes // Chemosphere. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Neylond, O. Ya. Organic chemistry / O. Ya. Nylon. M: Higher school, 1990. -751 p. [Google Scholar]
- Babu B. R. et al. Cotton textile processing: Waste generation and effluent treatment // J. Cotton Sci. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Brief chemical encyclopedia: in 5 volumes / IL. Knunyants [and others]; under total. ed. I.L. Knunyants. M: “Soviet Encyclopedia”, 1964. –T. 3. 11-12 p. [Google Scholar]
- Turhan K. et al., Decolorization of textile basic dye in aqueous solution by ozone, Dye. Pigment. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Belov S.G., Naumchik G.O. Development of an instrumental method for determining the color intensity of waste water from textile enterprises // Water supply and sanitary engineering. 2017. No. 3. P. 53–65. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.