E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. Zafarzadeh, H. Rahimzadeh, A. H. Mahvi. Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in Vegetables in an endemic esophageal cancer region in Iran, Health Scope, 7(3): e12340 (2018) doi: 10.5812/jhealthscope.12340. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.G. Zhao, B. Li, M. Gao, Y. Li. Detection and analysis of heavy metals in vegetables in Xinzhu vegetable base, Advances in Engineering Research, 2nd ICSD, 94, 252-254 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kamran, A. Shafaqat, S. Hameed, S. Afzal, F. Samar, B. S. Muhammad, A. S. Bharwana, M. T. Hafiz. Heavy metal contamination and what are the impacts on living organisms, Greener Journal of Environmental Management and Public Safety, 2 (4), p 172-179 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sandeep, K.R. Vijayalatha, T. Anitha. Heavy metal and its impact in vegetable crops, International Journal of Chemical Studiez, 7(1), 1612-1621 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Abou Auda, I. Abu Zinada, E. El Shakh Ali. Accumulation of heavy metals in crop plants from Gaza Strip, Palestine and study of the physiological parameters of spinach plants, Journal of the Association of Arab Universities for Basic and Applied Sciences, 10, 21–27 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Ekpe, S. E. Okere, L.C. Agim, C.M. Ahukaemere, S. C. Ihemtuge, C. Okoye, M.D. Onuora, M.O. Nwaigwe. Effect of Organic Wastes on Soil Heavy Metal Concentration and Growth Characteristics of Cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) in an Ultisol, FUTOJNLS, 2 (2), 335–345 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Igwegbe, C. H. Agukwe, C. A. Negbenebor. A survey of heavy metal (lead, cadmium and copper) contents of selected fruit and vegetable crops from Borno State of Nigeria, International Journal of Engineering and Science, 2(1), 01-05 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lacatusu, A.R. Lacatusu. Vegetable and fruits quality within heavy metals polluted areas in Romania, Carpth. J. of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 3(2), 115-129 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Harmanescu M., Alda L.M., Bordean D.M., Gogoasa I., Gergen I., Heavy metals health risk assessment for population via consumption of vegetables grown in old mining area; a case study: Banat County, Romania, Chemistry Central Journal, 5:64, (2011) http://journal.chemistrycentral.com/content/5/1/64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Gergen. Analysis of agri-food products, Eurostampa Publishing House, Timişoara, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I. Fatykhov, N. Busorgina, B. Borisov, Ch. Islamova. Chemical composition of sodstrongly-podzolic light-loamy soil during long-term agricultural USE. Vestnik of Kazan State Agrarian University, 82-86 (2019). doi:10.12737/article_5db961e997b831.34073353. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gomonova, I. Skvortsova, G. Zenova. Effect of the long-term application of different fertilization systems on soddy-podzolic soil. Eurasian Soil Science, 40, 456-462 (2007). doi:10.1134/S1064229307040126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Jaskulska, D. Jaskulski, M. Kobierski,. Effect of liming on the change of some agrochemical soil properties in a long-term fertilization experiment. Plant, Soil and Environment, 60, 146-150 (2014). doi: 10.17221/850/2013-PSE. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Łukowski, J. Wiater. Influence of Mineral Fertilization on Lead, Cadmium, and Chromium Fraction Contents in Soil. Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, 20, 951-960 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Mouhamad. Effect of Mineral Fertilizers Application on Accumulation of Heavy Metals in Soil and Tomato Plant, 6, 394-404 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Nazarova, I.K. Dilmukhametova, V.S. Yegorov, N.A. Kirpichnikov, E. Morachevskaya, M.M. Karpukhin. Influence of long-term use of mineral fertilizers and liming on the state and balance of lead in agrocenosis on soddy-podzolic heavy loamy soil in the moscow region, 2, 18-23 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Czarnecki, R.-A. Duering. Influence of long-term mineral fertilization on metal contents and properties of soil samples taken from different locations in Hesse, Germany. SOIL Discussions, 1, 239-265 (2014). doi:10.5194/soild-1-239-2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Alloway Sources of Heavy Metals and Metalloids in Soil. In: Alloway B. (eds) Heavy Metals in Soil. Environmental Pollution, 22 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- N. Mărin, N. Vrînceanu, N. Lupaşcu, M. Dumitru. Heavy metals from the soil and mineral fertilization Scientific Papers. Series A. Agronomy, LXI (1), 101-108 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.