E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. S. Stepanovsky. General ecology: Textbook. Ed. // M.UNITI, 2000, 510 p. [Google Scholar]
- Korshenko A., Gul A.G. Pollution of the Caspian Sea.// Hdb. Env. Chem. Vol. 5. Part P. Springer-Verlag, 2005.p. 105-142. [Google Scholar]
- Novikov Yu.V. Ecology of the environment and human: Moscow. 2005, p. 347. [Google Scholar]
- Hajiyeva S.R., Gadirova E.M., etc. Methods for cleaning water contaminated with oil // Azerbaijan Chemistry Journal Baku, 2014, No. 1, p. 35-38. [Google Scholar]
- Caspian Sea. State of the Environment // Report of the Interim Secretariat of the Framework Convention for the Protection of the Marine Environment of the Caspian Sea and the Bureau for Management and Coordination of the CASPECO Project. 2011, p. 28. [Google Scholar]
- Ostroumov S.A. Problems of ecological safety of water supply sources. 2006, No. 5, p. 17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Neff J. M. Bioaccumulation in Marine Organisms. Amsterdam, Elsevier, 2002, 460 p. [Google Scholar]
- Yunker M. B., Macdonald R. W., Vingarzan R. et al. PAH in the Fraser River basin: a critical appraisal of PAH ratios as indicators of PAH source and composition // Organic Geochemistry. 2002, vol. 33, p. 489-515. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogdanovski G.A. Chemical ecology // Moscow: Moscow State University. 1994. 237 p. [Google Scholar]
- Problems of ecological safety of water sources. Ecological systems and appliances. 2006, N 5. p. 17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Kostianoy Ed. A., Kosarev A., Korshenko A., Gul A.G. The Caspian Sea Environment Vol. 5 Water Pollution Pollution of the Caspian Sea. Hdb. Env. Chem.V. 5. Part P, Springer-Verlag, 2005, p. 109–142. [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Kasymov. Ecology of the Caspian Sea plankton, Baku, 2004, p. 19–20. [Google Scholar]
- Korshenko A., Gul A.G. Pollution of the Caspian Sea. Hdb. Env. Chem.V. 5. Part P, Springer-Verlag, 2005, p.109–142. [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hajiyeva, E.M. Gadirova. Advances in Biology&Earth Sciences. Baku, 2018, vol. 3.No. 3. p.248–256. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Gosling, N.W. Arnell. A global assessment of the impact of climate change on water scarcity. Clim. Change 134, 2016, p. 371-385. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohammadi, A. Kargari, H. Sanaeepur, K. Abbassian, A. Najafi, E. Mofarrah. Phenol removal from industrial waste-waters: a short review. Desalin. Water Treat. 2015, 53, p. 2215-2234 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Hajieva, E.M. Gadirova, N.Sh. Sharifova, etc. Published under licence by IOP Publishing Ltd IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2019, vol. 570, N#1. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/570/1/012031 [Google Scholar]
- Shmal A.G. Environmental safety factors-environmental risks. Publisher: Bronnitsy, MP “ICC BNTV, 2010, 192p. [Google Scholar]
- Korobkin V.I., Korobkin L.V.: Peredelsky Rostov: Ecology, 2003, 576 p. [Google Scholar]
- Khoruzhaya T.A. Assessment of environmental hazard: “Book service”, 2002, 208 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.