E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- E. Yu. Afonina, A.V. Afonin Assessment of the status of hydrobiocenoses of small watercourses in the Argun river basin, Theor. and appl. ecol., 3, 57 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.Ya. Ashikhmina, N.M. Alalykina, L.I. Domracheva Biological monitoring of natural-technogenic systems (Publishing House of Komi Scientific Center Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Syktyvkar, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bronovitskaya, V.V. Petrash, T. Ya. Ashikhmina, L.V. Kondakova Comparative toxicity assessment of surface water and soil based on the results of biotesting by two independent laboratories, Theor. and appl. ecol., 4, 59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Dzhamalov, A.M. Nikanorov, O.S. Reshetnyak, T.I. Safronova Waters of the Oka basin: chemical composition and sources of pollution, Wat. and Ecol.: Probl. and Sol., 3, 114 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Report on the state and environmental protection in the Ryazan region in 2018. (Ryazan, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Dubovik, M.Yu. Sharipova Land and water epiphytic cyanoprokaryotes and seeweed and the possibility of their use in assessing the state of the environment, Theor. and appl. ecol., 1, 51 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Mazhayskiy, T.M. Guseva Monitoring of heavy metals in the ecosystem of the small river of the Oka basin, Theor. and appl. ecol., 2, 54 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Matishov, S.V. Kreneva, V.M. Muraveyko, I.A. Shparkovskiy, G.V. Ilyin Biotesting and prediction of variability of water ecosystems in conditions of anthropogenic pollution (KNC RAN, Apatity, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Makhanova Diagnosis of the ecological state of a reservoir: a comparison of the results of chemical analysis, biotesting and bioindication, Wat. and Ecol.: Probl. and Sol., 2 (78), 102 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.P. Melekhova, E.I. Sarapultseva Biological environmental control: bioindication and biotesting (Academy, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Minchionok, N.A. Pakhomova Assessment of the state of urban aquatic ecosystems by hydrobiological indicators, Theor. and appl. ecol., 3, 48 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Olkova Modern trends in the development of the methodology of biotesting of aquatic environments, Theor. and appl. ecol., 3, 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Olkova Actual directions of development of the methodology of biotesting of aquatic environments, Wat. and Ecol.: Probl. and Sol., 2 (74), 40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Olkova, E.V. Makhanova Selection of biotests for environmental studies of waters polluted with mineral forms of nitrogen, Wat. and Ecol.: Probl. and Sol., 4 (76), 70 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic fund of legal and scientific and technical documentation (2020). RD 52.24.3092016. Organization and conduct of regime monitoring of the state and pollution of surface water of land [online] Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/495872993 [Google Scholar]
- The electronic fund of legal and scientific and technical documentation (2020). Water Code of the Russian Federation (as amended on April 24, 2020) [online] Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901982862 [Google Scholar]
- W. Brack, S. Ait-Aissa, R.M. Burgess Effect-directed analysis supporting monitoring of aquatic environments. An in-depth overview, Scien. of The Total Environ., 544, 1073 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Cattaneo, G. Methot, B. Pinel-Alloul, T. Niyonsenga & L. Lapierre Epiphyte size and taxonomy as biological indicators of ecological and toxicological factors in Lake St.-Francois (Quebec), Environ. Pollut., 87, 357 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. O’Connell, E.D. Reavie, J.P. Smol Assemblent of water quality using epiphytic diatom assemblages on Cladophora from the St. Lawrence river (Canada), Diat. Resear., 12, 55 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Solimini, R. Ptacnik, A.C. Cardoso Towards holistic assessment of the functioning of ecosystems under the Water Framework Directive, TrAC Trend. in Analyt. Chem., 28, 143 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.