E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Ecology and Energy Saving|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- L. Zhang, O. Gudmundsson, J.E. Thorsen, H. Li, S. Svendsen 2014 Energy Procedia 64 2833-2840 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kitzberger, D. Kilian, J. Kotik, T. Pröll 2019 Energy and Buildings 195 126-138 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. An, D. Yan, G. Deng, R. Yu 2016 Energy and Buildings 133 321-334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Werner 2017 Energy 126 419-429 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Melnikov, M.V. Shenogin 2019 Innovations and Investments 1 209-212 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Biriuzova, K.I. Ogurtsova 2012 Herald of civil engineers 4 (33) 188-192 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- U. Navaseltsau, D. Navaseltsava, I. Chernikov 2016 Bulletin of the Brest State Technical University: Water construction, heat power engineering, geoecology 2 81–84. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mokrousov, A.G. Manov, V.M. Melnikov (2012) The system of accounting and regulation of heat energy consumption by subscribers Russian Federation Utility Model Patent No. RU 112410 U1, 10.01.2012 Moscow: The Russian Federal Service for Intellectual Property [Google Scholar]
- Heat meter SPT961 (mod. 961.2) (2020) Retrieved from http://www.лoгикa.pф/catalog/1/370/ [Google Scholar]
- SV-15G, SV-15X hot and cold water meters (2020) Retrieved fromhttp://тeплoпpибop.pф/catalog/sv‐15/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.