E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- ACI committee 224 “ Control of cracking in concrete structures” ACI224-R American concrete institute, Farmington Hills MI, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Physical and mechanical properties of heavy self-compacting concrete: dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences: specialty 05.23.05 Building materials and products / Kotov Dmitry Svyatoslavovich; scientific adviser Bleshchik NP; Research Republican Unitary Enterprise for Construction “Institute BelNIIS”. [Google Scholar]
- Collepardi М., Borsoi A., Collepardi S., Olagot J.J.O., Troli R. Effects of shrinkage reducing admixture in shrinkage compensating concrete under non-wet curing conditions // Cement and Concrete Composites. Vol.27, Issue 6. – 2005. – Pp. 704-708. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kalinovskaya, D.S. Kotov, E.V. Shcherbitskaya Shrinkage deformations of modified concrete. Causes and remedies // Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series F. Construction. Applied Sciences. 2018.No. 8. S. 43-48. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kalinovskaya, D.S. Kotov, E.A. Ivanova Durability of concrete. Analysis of the causes and methods of reducing the shrinkage deformations of modified concrete. Tekhnologii betonov. 2017. No. 11-12 (136-137). S. 14-17. [Google Scholar]
- Ramachandran V.S., Feldman R.F. Concrete admixtures handbook. Properties, Science, and Technology // Noyes Publication. USA. 1984, 575 p. [Google Scholar]
- STB 1335-2002 Stressing cement. Specifications. [Google Scholar]
- Obolewicz J.: Evolution of quality in technique, Safety Engineering of Anthropogenic Objects ISSN 2450-1859 e-ISSN 2450-8721 No. 2 (2017) pp. 8-15. [Google Scholar]
- Obolewicz J. and Dąbrowski A.: An application of the Pareto Method in Surveys to Diagnose the Managers and Workers Perception of Occupational Safety and Health on Selected Polish Construction Sites, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics (JOSE) Vol. 23, no 3 (2017), s. 43. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.