E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. Gadre, R. Dobry, Lateral cyclic loading centrifuge tests on square embedded footing. Journal Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. 124. pp. 1128–1138 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Murff, T. W. Miller, Stability of offshore gravity structure foundations by the upper-bound method, Proceedings of the Offshore Technology Conference, 3, pp. 147–154 (1977b) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Maeda, Study on application of velocity field method in evaluation of bearing capacity of foundation, Kyushu University doctoral thesis, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, Zur Modellierung des mechanischen Verhaltens von Rei bungsmaterialien // Mitt. Inst. fur Geotechnik 45. Universita..t Stutt gart. – Stuttgart. – 152 S. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Vishnyakov, A.P. Kremnev Bearing capacity of the foundations of spacer structures, taking into account the anisotropy of the strength properties of soils – Materials of the International Conference, Minsk, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kremniou, N. Vishniakov, Anisotropy of the Strength Properties of Clays of the Clays of the North of Belarus//Historical experience and challenges of geotechnical problems in Baltic Sea region//13th Baltic Sea Region Geotechnical Conference, Vilnius, Lithuania, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Korobova, Analysis of the results of theoretical and experimental studies of the stress-strain state of anisotropic soils and subsoil foundations. – Polzunovsky Almanac, (2001). – [electronic resource]. – access mode: www.vc.secna.ru:8080/Books/Files/2001-02/10/pap_10.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Schanz, P.A. Vermeer, P.G. Bonnier, The HardeningSoil Model: Formulation and verification // Beyond 2000 in Computational Ge otechnics. – Balkema, Rotterdam, (1999). – Р. 281–290. http://www.unistuttgart.de/igs/content/publications/40.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kremniov, D.U. Sobolevski, D.V. Skoryk, THE DEFINITION OF FRICTION AND COHESION PARAMETERS OF REINFORCED SOILS. – Доклад на Международной научно-практической конференции, Aстана, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Pavlovskaya, Polotsk glacial-lake basin: structure, relief, history of development / I.E. Pavlovskaya. – Minsk: Navuka i tekhnika. – 128 p., (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kremnev, Determination of the most dangerous sliding surface when calculating the stability of slopes by the method of circular cylindrical sliding surfaces / A.P. Kremnev, D.O. Glukhov, N.N. Vishnyakov // Bulletin of the Polotsk State University PolotskSU theta. Series F, Applied Sciences. Building. – pp. 37–41 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kalyaev, To the calculation of the stability of the foundations of massive structures on sandy soils / A.A. Kalayev // Foundations, foundations and soil mechanics. – No. 5. – pp. 3–6 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- G Meyerhof, The bearing capacity of foundation under eccentric and inclined loads, Proc.3rd Int. Conf. Soil Mech. and Found. Eng.: pp. 4–24 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bellotti, M. Jamiolkowski, D.F. Lo Presti, D.A. O’Neill, Anisotropy of small strain stiffness in Ticino sand, Géotechnique, 46(1), pp. 115–131 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Casagrande, N. Carillo, Shear failure of anisotropic materials, Journal of Boston Society of Civil Engineering, 31(4), pp. 74–87 (1944) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cherubini, Reliability evaluation of shallow foundation bearing capacity on c’, φ’ soils, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 37(1), pp. 264–269 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Duncan, H.B. Seed, Anisotropy and stress reorientation in clay, Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, ASCE, 92(SM5), pp. 21–50 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Gibson, The analytical method in soil mechanics, Géotechnique, 24(2), pp. 115–140 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamiolkowski, R. Lancellotta, D.C.F. Lo Presti, Remarks on the stiffness at small strains of six Italian clays, Proceedings of the International Symposium on the Prefailure Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials, Hokkaido, Japan, Vol. 2, pp. 817–836 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. Jovicic, M.R. Coop, The measurement of stiffness anisotropy in clays with bender element tests in the triaxial apparatus, Geotechnical Testing Journal (GTJODJ), 21(1), pp. 3–10 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.