E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- D.Yu. Snezhkov, S.N. Leonovich. Monitoring of erected and operated reinforced concrete structures by non-destructive methods (Minsk, BNTU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Samokrutov A.A., Kozlov V.N., Shevaldykin V.G., Meleshko I.A. Ultrasonic defectoscopy of concrete by means of pulseecho technique. 8th European conference for Non-Destructive Tensing (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sansalone, J. Carino, “Impact-Echo: A Method for Flaw Detection in Concrete Using Transient Stress Waves”, Report NBSIR 86-3452, National Bureau of Standards, U.S. Department of Commerce (1986) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nagrodzka-Godycka. Badanie wlasciwosci betonu I zelbetu w warunkach laboratoryjnich. Arcady (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Leonovich, D.Yu. Snezhkov. Non-destructive control of strength of maintained reinforced-concrete structures “Durability design and fracture mechanics of concrete structures”. Internatuonal Conference (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Christian U. Grosse, Hans W. Reinhart, Ralf Beutel «ImpactEcho measurement on fresh and hardening concrete». Institute of Construction Materials (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Fursa. Non-destructive electromagnetic method of flaw detection of products made of dielectric materials. – Defectoscopy 10, pp. 27-32 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.Yu. Snezhkov. Improvement of hardware for acoustic control of elastic-deformative characteristics of concrete. Materials of the XI international scientific methodological interuniversity seminar “Prospects for the development of new technologies in construction and training of engineering personnel in the Republic of Belarus” (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mulyarchik, D.Yu. Snezhkov, S.N. Leonovich. Application of a set of nondestructive testing tools for assessing the strength properties of in-situ concrete. In the collection of scientific papers of the international scientific and methodological interuniversity seminar (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Leonovich, D.Yu. Snezhkov, V.S. Mulyarchik, D.M. Markovskiy. Assessment of the stripping strength of concrete when concreting structures under construction conditions using modern non-destructive methods. Bialorusko-Polski Naukowo-Praktyczny Seminarium (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Leonovich, V.S. Mulyarchik, D.Yu. Snezhkov. Applicability of dry contact in ultrasonic testing devices for crack depth control. Materials of the XI international scientific methodological interuniversity seminar “Prospects for the development of new technologies in construction and training of engineering personnel in the Republic of Belarus (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.