E3S Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20202020 International Conference on Building Energy Conservation, Thermal Safety and Environmental Pollution Control (ICBTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- International Standards Organization, ISO 2394: 2015: General principles on reliability for structures (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Joint Committee of Structural Safety, JCSS Probabilistic Model Code. Part 2: Load Models (2001) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization. Eurocode 1 EN 1991-1-7: Actions on structures Part 1-7: General actions Accidental actions (2006) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization. EN 1990:2002: Eurocode – Basic of structural Design (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Van Coile, D. Hopkin, N. Elhami Khorasani, D. Lange, T. Gernay, 3rd International Conference on Structural Safety under Fire and Blast, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Ellingwood, R. Smilowitz, D.O. Dusenberry, D. Duthinh, H.S. Lew, N.J. Carino, Best Practices for Reducing the Potential for Progressive Collapse in Buildings, (No. NIST Interagency/Internal Report (NISTIR)-7396) (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kokot, G. Solomos, Progressive collapse risk analysis: literature survey, relevant construction standards and guidelines. Ispra: Joint Research Centre, European Commission (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Ellingwood, Journal of Fire Protection Engineering, 15(1), 43-61 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tur, A.V. Tur, S.S. Derechennik, In Proceedings of the fib Symposium 2019: Concrete-Innovations in Materials, Design and Structures, 2126-2133 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Arup, Review of International Research on Structural Robustness and Disproportionate Collapse (London: Department for Communities and Local Government, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gulvanessian, Designers’guide to Eurocode: Basis of Structural Design (2020) [Google Scholar]
- CIB, CIB Report, Publication 116: Actions on structures, live loads in buildings (1989) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE 7, ASCE 7: Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures. American Society of Civil Engineers (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BS 6399, BS 6399: Loading for buildings: Part 1: Code of practice for dead and imposed loads. British Standards Institute (1996) [Google Scholar]
- GSA Guidelines, GSA Progressive Collapse Analysis and Design Guidelines for New Federal Office Buildings and Major Modernizations Projects. General Services Administration (GSA) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- DoD UFC Guidelines, Design of Buildings to Resist Progressive Collapse, Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 4-023-03. Department of Defence (DoD) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tur, D.M. Markovskij, Stroitel’naya nauka i tekhnika, 2, 23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.