E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Wang Zhengping, Gao Yan, Zhao Bonian. Research Progress on chemical constituents and pharmacological effects of Euphorbia chinensis [J]. Food and medicine, 2014, 16(01): 58-61. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xuehua, Tao Ali, Dai Yi, etal. Study on ultrasonic assisted extraction of total flavonoids from semen euphorbiae[J]. Chinese oils and fats, 2017, 42(12):113115+129. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Guangying, Xue Cunkuan, Kong Caixia, etal. Experimental study on antitumor effect of Qianjin in vivo and in vitro[J]. China pharmacology Bulletin, 2004, 20(01):79-82. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Xue. Study on a new method for protein glycosylation analysis[D]. Suzhou University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Leping, Wang Long. Research Progress on emulsifying properties of glycosylated proteins[J]. Food and oil, 2013, 26(09): 5-7. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Song, Xia Xiufang, Huang Li, etal. Effect of wet glycosylation on functional properties of soy protein isolate[J]. Food Science, 2014, 35(09): 38-42. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yuting, Yang Yang, Gong Peihan, etal. Research Progress on chemical constituents of Euphorbia chinensis[J]. Chinese Journal of experimental prescriptions, 2017, 23(13): 220-225. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jing, Li Xiaomin, Li Hongmei, etal. Analysis of glycosylation sites and glycotypes of glycoproteins by multiple mass spectrometry[J]. Analytical Chemistry, 2015, 43(04): 564-569. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.