E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- X Wang, J Zhang, Q Peng, YD Li, A general strategy for nanocrystal synthesis, Nature, 2005, 437: 121-124 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J Loste, JM Lopez-Cuest, L Billon, H Garay. Transparent polymer nanocomposites: An overview on their synthesis and advanced properties. Progress in Polymer Science, 2019, 89: 133-158 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LP Singh, SK Bhattacharyya, S Ahalawat, R Kumar, G Mishra, U Sharma, G Singh. Sol-gel processing of silica nanoparticles and their applications. Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 214: 17-37 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C Zhou, S Xu, P Pi, J Cheng, L Wang, J Yang, X Wen. Polyacrylate/silica nanoparticles hybrid emulsion coating with high silica content for high hardness and dry-wear-resistant. Progress in Organic Coatings, 2018, 121: 30-37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X Yang, D Chen, S Liao, H Song, Y Li, Z Fu, Y Su. High-performance Pd–Au bimetallic catalyst with mesoporous silica nanoparticles as support and its catalysis of cinnamaldehyde hydrogenation. Journal of Catalysis, 2012, 291: 36-43 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SR Karnati, P Agbo, L Zhang. Applications of silica nanoparticles in glass/carbon fiber-reinforced epoxy nanocomposite. Composites Communications, 2020, 17: 32-41 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q Zhang, X Wang, P Li, KT Nguyen, X Wang, Z Luo, H Zhang, NS Tan, Y Zhao. Biocompatible, uniform, and redispersible mesoporous silica nanoparticles for cancer-targeted drug delivery in vivo. Advanced Functional Materials, 2014, 24: 2450-2461 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PG Jeelani, P Mulay, R Venkat, C Ramalingam. Multifaceted application of silica nanoparticles. A review. Silicon, 2020, 12:1337-1354 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Che, B Luan, X Yang, L Lu, X Wang. Graft polymerization onto nano-sized SiO2 surface and its application to the modification of PBT. Materials Letters, 2005, 59: 1603-1609 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SR Karnati, D Oldham, EH Fini, L Zhang. Surface functionalization of silica nanoparticles to enhance aging resistance of asphalt binder. Construction and Building Materials, 2019, 211: 1065-1072 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Li, B Li, X Zhao, N Tian, J Zhang. Totally waterborne, nonfluorinated, mechanically robust and self-healing superhydrophobic coatings for actual anti-icing. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10: 39391-39399. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M Niederberger, MH Bartl, GD Stucky. Benzyl alcohol and titanium tetrachlorides: a versatile reaction system for the nonaqueous and low-temperature preparation of crystalline and luminescent titania nanoparticles. Chemistry of Materials, 2002, 14: 4364-4370 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Stöber, A Fink, E Bohn. Controlled growth of monodisperse silica spheres in the micron size range. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 1986, 26: 62-69 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S Cai, Y Zhang, H Zhang, H Yan, H Lv, B Jiang. Sol–gel preparation of hydrophobic silica antireflective coatings with low refractive index by base/acid two-step catalysis. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6: 11470-11475 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y Li, X Men, X Zhu, B Ge, F Chu, Z Zhang. One-step spraying to fabricate nonfluorinated superhydrophobic coatings with high transparency, Journal of Materials Science, 2016, 51: 2411–2419 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T Li, Y Ding, S Kareem, F Qiao, G Ali, C Ji, X Zhao, Y Xie. Hexamethyldisilazane-triggered room temperature synthesis of hydrophobic perovskite nanocrystals with enhanced stability for light-emitting diodes. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2019, 552: 101-110 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H Althues, J Henle, S Kaskel. Functional inorganic nanofillers for transparent polymers. Chemical Society Reviews, 2007, 36: 1454-1465 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.