E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Cheng JY, Chang TR. Research and application status and the trend of metal additive manufacturing technology[J]. China Plant Engineering, 2018(20): 181-183. [Google Scholar]
- Ding D, Pan Z, Mominic C, et al. Wire-feed additive manufacturing of metal components:technologies, developments and future interests[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015, 81(1-4): 465-481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y. Research on additive manufacturing technology of metal high performance in aviation field[J]. Industrial Heating, 2019, 48(3): 78-80, 84. [Google Scholar]
- Li CT. Application of 3D printing technology on thin-walled aeronautic aluminum alloy parts[J]. Mechanical and Electrical Information, 2019, (15): 80-81. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Ren XH, Chang YL, et al. Research status of metal additive manufacturing technology[J]. Hot Working Technology, 2018, 47(19): 15-19, 24. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Lu J, Tang S, et al. Reducing porosity and refining grains for arc additive manufacturing aluminum alloy by adjusting arc pulse frequency and current[J]. Materials, 2018, 11(8): 1-14. [Google Scholar]
- Yang YH. Analysis of classifications and characteristic of additive manufacturing(3D print)[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2019, 10(3): 309-318. [Google Scholar]
- Bartkowiak K, Ullrich S, Frick T, et al. New development of laser processing aluminum alloys via additive manufacturing technique[J]. Physics Procedia, 2011, 12: 393-401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li YL, Gu DD. Parametric analysis of thermal behavior during selective laser melting addtive manufacturing of aluminum alloy powder[J]. Materials and Design, 2014, 63: 856-867. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hong C, Gu D, Dai D, et al. Laser metal depositon of TIC/Inconel 718 composites with tailored interfacial microstructures[J]. Optics & Laser Technology, 2013, 54(32): 98-109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bai JY, Fan CL, Yang YC. Microstructures of 2219-Al thin walled parts produced by shaped metal deposion[J]. Transactions of the China Welding Institution, 2016, 37(6): 124-128. [Google Scholar]
- Chen YY, Xu H, Wei QF. Brief discussion on sheet CMT welding technology[J]. Automobile Parts, 2013(9): 76-77. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.