E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Industrial Catalysis and Chemical Substance R&D and Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- T. W. Scharf, S. V. Prasad. Solid lubricants: a review. Journal of Materials Science. 2013; 48:511-531. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Xiao, S. H. Liu, D. X. Han, et al. Effects of physically deposited multilayer graphene platelet and graphite on tribological performance of alumina on alumina contact. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part J: Journal of Engineering Tribology, 2019, 233(1). [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, J Cheng, S.Y. Zhu, et al. Microstructure and mechanical properties of Ni-based high temperature solid-lubricating composites. Materials Science and Engineering: A. 2017; 682:475-481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Deng, X. Q. Zhao, Y. L. An, et al. Study on preparation and tribological properties of as-sprayed 8YSZ/Graphite coating. Surface Engineering. 2019; 133: 206-223. [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Zhu, J. Chen, Z.H. Qiao, et al. High temperature solid-lubricating materials: A review. Tribology International. 2019; 133:206-223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SD Walck, JS Zabinski, MS Donley, et al. Characterization of pulsed laser deposited PbO/MoS2 by transmission electron microscopy. Journal of Materials Research. 1994; 9:236-245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Essa, Q.X. Zhang, X.J. Huang. Investigation of the effects of mixtures of WS2 and ZnO solid lubricants on the sliding friction and wear of M50 steel against silicon nitride at elevated temperatures. Wear. 2017; 374-375: 128-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bondarev, E.A. Levashov, D.V. Shtansky et al. Tribological behavior and self-healing functionality of TiNbCN-Ag coatings in wide temperature range. Applied Surface Science. 2017; 396: 110-120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Mei, Q.S. Luo, X.L. Huang et al. Influence of lubricious oxides formation on the tribological behavior of Mo-V-Cu-N coatings deposited by HIPIMS. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2019; 358: 947-957. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Dai, M. Wen, K. K. Huang. Toward low friction in water for Mo2N/Ag coatings by tailoring the wettability. Applied Surface Science. 2018; 447:886-893. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Q. Zhao, Y.T. Mu, M. Liu. Mechanical properties and friction−wear characteristics of VN/Ag multilayer coatings with heterogeneous and transition interfaces. Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 2020; 30:472-483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Purandare, G.L. Robinson, A.P. Ehiasarian et al. Investigation of High Power Impulse Magnetron Sputtering deposited nanoscale CrN/NbN multilayer coating for tribocorrosion resistance. Wear. 2020; 452-453. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Hsieh, C.H. Chiu, C. Li, et al. Development of anti-wear and anti-bacteria TaN-(Ag, Cu) thin films — a review. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2013; 233: 159-168. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Aouadi, D.P. Singh, D.S. Stone et al. Adaptive VN/Ag nanocomposite coatings with lubricious behavior from 25 to 1000 °C. Acta Materialia 2010; 58: 5326-5331. [Google Scholar]
- W. Gulbiński, T. Suszko. Thin films of Mo2N/Ag nanocomposite-the structure, mechanical and tribological properties. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2006; 201:1469-1476. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Guo, C. Lu, Z. Y. Zhang, et al. Comparison of microstructures and properties of VN and VN/Ag nanocomposite films fabricated by pulsed laser deposition. Applied Physics A. 2018; 124:694. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Ju, J.H. Xu. Microstructure and tribological properties of NbN-Ag composite films by reactive magnetron sputtering. Applied Surface Science. 2015; 355:878-883. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Stone, H.Y. Gao, C. Chantharangsi, et al. Reconstruction mechanisms of tantalum oxide coatings with low concentrations of silver for high temperature tribological applications. Applied Physics Letters. 2014; 105:191607-191607. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ageh, H. Mohseni, T.W. Scharf. Lubricious zinc titanate coatings for high temperature applications. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2013; 237:241-247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.R. He, H.X. Li, J. Li, et al. Reusable chromium oxide coating with lubricating behavior from 25 to 1000 °C due to a self-assembled mesh-like surface structure. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2017; 321:300-308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H.E. Jeffes. Ellingham Diagrams. Encyclopedia of Materials: Science and Technology. 2001:2751-2753. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W Burton, K. Ong, T. Rea, et al. On the estimation of average crystallite size of zeolites from the Scherrer equation: A critical evaluation of its application to zeolites with one-dimensional pore systems. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials. 2009;117:75-90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Ageh, H. Mohseni, T.W. Scharf. Processing– structure–tribological property interrelationships of zinc titanate coatings grown by atomic layer deposition. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2014; 241:112-117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Aouadi, H. Gao, A. Martini, et al. Lubricious oxide coatings for extreme temperature applications: A review. Surface and Coatings Technology. 2014; 257:266-277. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.