E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Bignucolo F, Caldon R, Prandoni V. Radial MV networks voltage regulation with distribution management system coordinated controller[J]. Electric Power Systems Research, 2008, 78(4):634-645. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abido M A, Abdel-Magid Y L. Coordinated design of a PSS and an SVC-based controller to enhance power system stability[J]. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2003, 25(9):695-704. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashfaque A. Hashmani Youyi Wang, T.T. Lie. Design and application of a nonlinear coordinated excitation and TCPS controller in power systems[J]. International Journal of Control Automation & System, 2005, 3(2):346-354. [Google Scholar]
- Ravichandran S, Pandu K D R, Bharathidasan S G. Coordinated Controller Design of Gridconnected Variable-speed Wind Energy Conversion System with Model-based Predictive Control Using Response Surface Methodology[J]. Electric Power Components and Systems, 2014, 42(9-12): 1107-1120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharaf A M, El-Gammal A A A. A MOPSO Triloop Self Regulated Variable Structure Sliding Mode Self Regulating Coordinated Controller for Tidal Wave Energy Conversion[C]// Third Uksim European Symposium on Computer Modeling & Simulation. IEEE Computer Society, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Shayeghi H, Safari A, Shayanfar H A. PSS and TCSC damping controller coordinated design using PSO in multi-machine power system[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2010, 51(12):2930-2937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Law K T, Hill D J. Robust controller structure for coordinated power system voltage regulator and stabilizer design[J]. IEEE Trans Control Systems Technology, 1994, 2(3):220-232. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vachirasricirikul S, Ngamroo I. Robust LFC in a Smart Grid With Wind Power Penetration by Coordinated V2G Control and Frequency Controller[J]. Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on, 2014, 5(1):371-380. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.