E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Kuo M C T. (1983) A simplified method for water coning predictions. SPE 12067. [Google Scholar]
- Guo X, Wang P, Liu J, Song G et al. (2017) Gas-well water breakthrough time prediction model for highsulfur gas reservoirs considering sulfur deposition. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 157: 999–1006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu K L, Li XF, Zhang GT, et al. (2011) A new method for prediction of water breakthrough time of edgewater condensate gas reservoir considering retrograde condensation. Science Technology and Engineering, 11(19):4574-4577. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Lu Y, Fu YH, et al. (2016) An approach to predict water breakthrough time of gas reservoirs with bottom water in consideration of non-Darcy flow. Science Technology and Engineering, 14: 137-140. [Google Scholar]
- Ming R Q, He HQ, Hu QF. (2018) A new method for prediction of water breakthrough time of bottom water condensate gas reservoir. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 05:1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Ming R Q, He HQ, Hu QF, et al. (2018) A new prediction model for water breakthrough time in highyielding Wells of edge-water condensate gas reservoir. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 25(02):76-79. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Lin XY, Tong K.(2018) An Approach to Predict Water Breakthrough Time for Horizontal Wells in Gas Reservoirs with Edge-Water in Consideration of Non-Darcy Flow. GMEE 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Lin XY, Tong K.(2019) Prediction of water breakthrough time in horizontal Wells of nonDarcy Seepage flow marginal water gas reservoirs, 31(01):147-152. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Lin XY, Xu QL; et al. (2020) A New Method for Predicting Water Breakthrough Time in the Edge Water Condensate Gas Reservoir. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 526: 012126. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.