E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Li Chunyan, Liu Xingliang, Xiao Yanfen. Application of nano materials in Sports Engineering and its biosafety research [J]. Zhejiang sports science. 2011, (5). 99-102 [Google Scholar]
- Bai Chunli. Comprehensively understanding the connotation of nanotechnology and promoting the healthy development of nanotechnology in China [J]. Micro nano electronic technology, 2003, (1). 1-3, 11 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xueyan, Zhao Ying, Wang Xiliu. Scientific and technological sports and ecological sports -a new mode of sports development in the future [J]. Shandong sports science and technology, 2002, (2. 58-59, 67) [Google Scholar]
- Shen Jianyong, Fu Jing. Research on the ethical and moral problems and Countermeasures brought about by the development of nanotechnology [J]. Sports and science, 2001, (1). 14-16 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jizhang. Causes of unfair competition in competitive sports and its control [J]. Journal of Mudanjiang Normal University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2007, (1.38-39) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Xiaoli, Xu Shuang, Zhao Yinghuan. Ethical meditation on nanotechnology -Taking nanopharmaceutical technology as an example [J]. Journal of Foshan Institute of science and Technology (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION). 2013, (2). 14-17 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wenxin. Should science and technology become God? ——A humanistic reflection on a pure scientific and technological rationality [J]. Research on Dialectics of nature, 2000, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Li Yingchuan. Comprehensively improving the ability of sports science and technology innovation, helping to build a strong sports country and a healthy China [Google Scholar]
- Lu Dongsheng. Development and application of modern science and technology in competitive sports -a review of competitive sports and the frontier of science and technology [J]. Contemporary education science, 2015, (14). [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianchen, Zhao Guojie. Modern scientific and technological revolution and the development of competitive sports [J]. Journal of Hebei Institute of physical education, 2007, (2). 12-13, 19 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yuhua, Zhang Yulei, Liang Hongxing. Analysis of the relationship between modern science and technology and competitive sports [J]. Journal of Shanghai Institute of electrical engineering, 2006, (1). 75-77 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Caihong. On the negative effect of high-tech application in competitive sports -Thinking caused by the “ban” of high-tech swimsuit [J]. Sports Adult Education Journal, 2011, (1. 39-40) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Wei, Yao Lei. Role specification of science and technology in competitive sports [J]. Journal of Nanjing Institute of Physical Education (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2011, (5. 75-78) [Google Scholar]
- Shen keyin, Zhou Xuerong, Zhou Liping. The fulcrum of the integration of sports technology and sports ethics Rationality -ethical thinking caused by high-tech swimsuit [J]. Journal of Beijing Sport University, 2010, (7. 5-8) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jinlong, Mao di. Ethical debate on the application of high-tech swimsuit in competitive sports [J]. Journal of Chifeng University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2013, (11. 89-91) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.