E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Zhang, Y.L., Liao, X.W., Hu, Y., et al. : Development models for offshore heavy oil field in high water cut stage. Lithologic Reservoirs 30(4), 120-126 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Huang, Y.H., Liu, D., Li, J.M., et al. : Research on effect evaluation methods of weak gel field flooding. Reservoir Evaluation and Development 3(2), 6265 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan, S.Y., Han, D., Miao, K., et al. : Application of flowing gel profile control technique to complex block reservoir. Acta Petro Lei Sinica 25(4), 50-53, 57 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S.J., Wang, J.L., Diao, H.Y., et al. : Application performance of mobile gel in earlier stage of water flooding for conventional heavy oil field-case of Ze 70 block, Huabei oilfield. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency 19(2), 57-59 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ye, Y.Z., Wang, Z.B., Wang, J.Q.: Application of deep profile control and flooding technique of movable gel in complicated fault blocks reservoir. Drilling& Production Technology 33(5), 47-51 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H.B., Pu, C.S., Li, M. et al. : Laboratory evaluation and field application on profile control of self-adaptive weak gel. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency 20(6), 83-86 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Xu, S.G., Sun, S.P., Luo, J.: Methods for profile control evaluation. Tuha Oil & Gas 8(1), 33-35 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Cai, H., Ma, K.Q., Huang, Z.W., et al. : Application of weak gel profile control in offshore heavy oilfield development. Journal of Chongqing University of Science and Technology (Natural Sciences Edition) 13(2), 59-61 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Shan, F.C., Zhao, L., Wang, C.G., et al. : Study on EOR technology of layered alternating cyclic injection and production in non-homogeneous ordinary heavy oil reservoirs. In: Lin, J.E. (eds.) PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FIELD EXPLORATION AND DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE 2019, LNCS, vol. 1, pp. 909-916. Springer, Xi’an (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang H.Q., Yao J., Jiang R.Z.: Principles and methods of reservoir engineering. 2nd edn. China Petroleum University Press, Dongying (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.