E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Cheng Jun, Liu Jiaping, Liu Jianzhong, et al. Research on mechanical properties and mechanism analysis of ultra-high performance concrete with coarse aggregates[J]. Materials Review, 2017, 31(023): 115-119. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ze, Yan Ruizhen. High-temperature mechanical properties and micro-pore structure test of polypropylene blended concrete[J]. Civil Engineering, 2020, 009(002): 91-99. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xinmin, Chen Guoxin, Wang Jiahui, et al. Study on the mechanical properties of fiber-reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete blocks[J]. Concrete, 2015, 02(2):114-114. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Weibao, Lu Cairong, Mei Guoxing, et al. Mechanics and durability of fiber high performance concrete[J]. Journal of Civil Engineering and Management, 2017, 34(002): 37-40. [Google Scholar]
- Jiao Hua, Han Zhenyu, Chen Xinming, et al. The influence mechanism of basalt fiber on the mechanical properties and microstructure of shotcrete[J]. Journal of Composite Materials, 2019, 36(8):1926-1934. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jian. The effect of different fibers on the durability and microstructure of high-performance concrete[J]. New Building Materials, 2020, 047(004):34-38. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Xiaojian, Li Shuangxin. The effect and mechanism of microwave curing on the mechanical properties of ultra-high performance concrete mixed with slag[J]. Materials Review, 2019, 033(002):271-276. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jiafu. Research on the mechanical properties and microstructure of basalt fiber reinforced concrete based on SEM[J]. Construction Technology, 2018, 47(18):97-101. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Xingdong, Gao Zhiyang, Dong Yun, et al. Study on the effect of anti-seepage and anti-cracking agent and PVA fiber on the performance and microstructure of concrete[J]. Hydropower, 2019, 045(004):116-119. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Gang, Zhang Xia. The influence of steel fiber content on the basic mechanical properties of reactive powder concrete[J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2018, 37(3): 934-938. [Google Scholar]
- Su Chunlei. Study on the mechanical properties of fiber hybrid reinforced reactive powder concrete with different elastic modulus[J]. Comprehensive Utilization of Fly Ash, 2020, 034(001):81-84. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenshan, Li Haowei, Wu Bo, et al. Experimental study on alkali corrosion resistance and mechanical properties of basalt fiber concrete[J]. Chinese Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2019, 159(05): 102-109+272-273. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xueying, Ma Qinyong. Performance test and analysis of hybrid fiber self-compacting concrete[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2019, 019(024):359-364. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pu, Wang Erli, Xia Yang, et al. Research progress on hydration, microstructure and mechanical properties of ultra-high performance concrete[J]. Civil Engineering, 2018, 007(002):194-204. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.