E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Ljima S. Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon[J]. Nature, 1991, 354 (6348): 56-58. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shaohui Wang. Chemical Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes and the Properties of their Waterborne Polyurethane Composites[D]. Shanxi Taiyuan, Taiyuan University of technology, 2019. 1-38, 59-69, 75-83 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng Tong. Review on research progress of waterborne polyurethane[J] Chinese Journal of Spectroscopy Laboratory, 2000, 17(1), 56-59 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jing Chen, Jianjun Yang, Qingyun Wu, et al. Preparation and properties of surface functionalized carbon nanotubes modified waterborne polyurethane composites[J]. Polymer materials science and Engineering (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shaohui Wang, Caiying Hou, Guozhang Ma, et al. Organic alcohol modifieded multi-walled carbon nanotubes/waterborne polyurethane composites[J]. Thermosetting Resin, 2018, 33(6), 36-42. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Gao, Xiaofei Zeng, Jianfeng Chen. Surface modification of multiwall carbon nanotubes and its application in waterborne Polyurethane system[J]. Chemical Reaction Engineering and Technology, 2012, 28(3), 245-249 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Huafeng Duan, Shaohui Wang, Caiying Hou, et al. Properties of MWCNTs and their chemical crosslinked polyurethane composites modified by epoxy groups[J]. Function materials, 2019, 6(50), 155-159 (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhenglong Yang, Shen Qin, Hongting Pu et al. Preparation and properties of a water-based polyurethane dispersion doped with carbon nanotubes[J]. Function material, 2008(06): 1030-1033. (In Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Caixia Zhao, Dongcheng Sun, Bin Yang et al. Preparation and application of carbon nanotubes/polyurethane functional composites[J] CHEMICAL INDUSTRY AND ENGINEERING PROGRESS, 2006, 25(8), 880-884 [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqian Xie, Yangyang Shi, Feilong Han et al. Preparation and characterization of waterborne polyurethane/SDBS modified multi-wall carbon nanotubes(MWCNTs) composites[J] Water-based raw material technology, 2017.10.23-26. 112-116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.