E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Singaram B, Varadharajan K, Jeyaram J, Rajendran R, Jayavel V. (2017) Preparation of cerium and sulfur codoped TiO2 nanoparticles based photocatalytic activity with enhanced visible light[J]. J Photoch Photobio A., 349: 91-99. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongbo Fu CP, Wenqing Yao, Yongfa Zhu. (2005) Visible-Light-Induced Degradation of Rhodamine B by Nanosized Bi2WO6[J]. The Journal of Physical Chemistry B., 109: 22432-22439. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Ma W, Zhao J. (2010) Semiconductormediated photodegradation of pollutants under visible-light irradiation[J]. Chemical Society reviews., 39: 4206-4219. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Li L, Wen S, Luo H, Yang C. (2017) Design and synthesis of multistructured three-dimensionally ordered macroporous composite bismuth oxide/zirconia: Photocatalytic degradation and hydrogen production[J]. Journal of colloid and interface science., 499: 159-169. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maruthamani D, Vadivel S, Kumaravel M, Saravanakumar B, Paul B, Dhar SS, et al. (2017) Fine cutting edge shaped Bi2O3rods/reduced graphene oxide (RGO) composite for supercapacitor and visible-light photocatalytic applications[J]. Journal of colloid and interface science., 498: 449-459. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang H-Y, Liu G, Li P, Hao D, Meng X, Wang T, et al. (2014) Nanorod-like α-Bi2O3: a highly active photocatalyst synthesized using g-C3N4as a template[J]. RSC Adv., 4: 55062-55066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun W, Zhang H, Lin J. (2014) Surface Modification of Bi2O3with Fe(III) Clusters toward Efficient Photocatalysis in a Broader Visible Light Region: Implications of the Interfacial Charge Transfer[J]. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C., 118: 17626-17632. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tada H, Fujishima M, Kobayashi H. (2011) Photodeposition of metal sulfide quantum dots on titanium(IV) dioxide and the applications to solar energy conversion[J]. Chemical Society reviews., 40: 4232-4243. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xie Y, Ali G, Yoo SH, Cho SO. (2010) Sonicationassisted synthesis of CdS quantum-dot-sensitized TiO2 nanotube arrays with enhanced photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic activity[J]. ACS applied materials & interfaces., 2: 2910-2914. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao FX, Miao J, Liu B. (2014) Layer-by-layer selfassembly of CdS quantum dots/graphene nanosheets hybrid films for photoelectrochemical and photocatalytic applications[J]. J Am Chem Soc., 136: 1559-1569. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.