E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Mining Research and Composite Material Performance Analysis|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Huo Lei, Niu Xiwu. Construction and Research on Performance Appraisal System of Vocational Education Group Based on Analytic Hierarchy Process[J]. Journal of Yangling Vocational and Technical College, 2019, 18(4): 46-49. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Peng, Zeng Yiqiao, Chen Zheng. Evaluation of Dynamic Factors of Urban Tourism Development Based on TOPSIS Method: A Case Study of Hunan Province[J]. Statistics and Decision, 2019(22): 59-63. [Google Scholar]
- Li Bing, Zhuang Wenhua, Sun Hailong. Application of Improved Entropy Method in Comprehensive Evaluation of Ecological Protection Effect of Rock Slope[J]. China Soil and Water Conservation, 2019(9): 58-63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Pengcheng, Cheng Yixin, Zeng Ming. Analysis of supply and demand characteristics and comprehensive benefit evaluation of multi-energy systems for smart cities[J]. Shandong Electric Power Technology, 2019, 46(11). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hairui. Research on the Comprehensive Evaluation Method of Smart Grid[D]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yuliang, Chen Zheng, Duan Qing, Ma Chunyan, Liu Chiyi, Zhang Guobao. Evaluation of smart energy system based on AHP-improved entropy method-TOPSIS[J]. Smart Grid, 2020, 10(1): 21-28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.