E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Li S S, Zhang X H. (2018) The teaching reform of physical chemistry from the perspective of curriculum interest. Journal of Lan Zhou Univerdity of Arts and Science (Natural Sciences), 32: 118-124. [Google Scholar]
- https://baike.baidu.com/item/Nengst/7204721?fr=aladdin. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Q F, Ni X M, Wu H M, Li Z H. (2018) Physicochemical parameters and thermodynamic behavior of sodium dodecyl sulfate at different NaCl concentrations. Chemical Industry and Engineering Progress, 37: 181-186. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Li P, Chai j w. (2020) Research on improving flipped classroom teaching with projectbased teaching under the background of new engineering. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (Social Sciences Edition), 22: 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Guo C, Fang H, Xia X, Wang z x. (2020) Characteristics and reflection of the construction of physical chemistry (1) MOOC. Journal of Anqing Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 26: 102-106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.