E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Turner R G, Hubbard M G, Dukler A E. (1969) Analysis and prediction of minimum flow rate for the continuous removal of liquids from gas wells. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 21(11): 1475-1482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Coleman S B. (1991) A New Look at Predicting Gas Well Load Up. JPT, 329-333. [Google Scholar]
- Nosseir M A. (1997) A New Approach for Accurate Prediction of Loading in Gas Well Under Different FlowingConditions. SPE 37408. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Sun L, Li S L, et al. (2001) New view on continuous removal Liquids from Gas Wells. SPE 70016. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Guo P, Zhang M L, et al. (2002) Comparative Study on gas well Continuous Liquid Carrying Model. Journal of Southwest Petroleum College, (04): 30-32+3. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Q H, Lin X Y, et al. (2020) Study on critical liquid-carrying flow model in inclined Wells. E3S Web of Conferences, 185: 1076. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y Z, Liu Q W. (2007) A New Method for calculating the minimum fluid Critical flow in gas Wells. Daqing Petroleum Geology and Development, 26 (6): 82-85. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z B, Li Y C. (2012) Mechanism of continuous liquid transport in gas Wells. Acta Petroleum Sinica, 33(4): 681-686. [Google Scholar]
- Ming R Q. (2019) A general model for predicting the critical fluid carrying rate in condensate Wells. Drilling and Production Technology, 42(6) : 69-72 [Google Scholar]
- Ming R Q, He H G, Hu Q F. (2008) Calculation Model of critical fluid flow in gas Well under turbulent flow. Geological Science and Technology Information, 37 (3) : 248-252. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.