E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Zhang Wenliang, Tang Guangfu, Zha Kunpeng, et al. Application of advanced power electronics in smart grid[J]. Proceedings of theCSEE, 2010, 30(4): 1-7 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Lei, Chu Xiaojie, Tang Yong, et al. Reviews on interactions andcoordinated control among multiple FACTS[J]. Power System Technology, 2016, 40(12) : 3749-3755 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Lu C F, Hsu C H, Juang C F. Coordinated control of flexible AC transmission system devices using an evolutionary fuzzy lead-lag controller with advanced continuous ant colony optimization[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2013, 28(1): 385-392. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Liuqiang, Guo Jianbo, Sun Huadong, et al. Intelligent computation based coordinated configuration of multi-facts devices [J]. Power System Technology, 2013, 37(4) : 942-946 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Yan Nannan, Fu Zhengcai. Coordinated design of UPFC based on multi-objective particle swarm optimization[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2010(8): 43-48 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L, Zhang P X, Wang H F, et al. Interaction assessment of FACTS control by RGA for the effective design of FACTS damping controllers[J]. IEE Proceedings-Generation, Transmission and Distribution, 2006, 153(5) : 610-616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kundur P, Balu N J, Lauby M G. Power system stability and control[M]. New York: McGraw-hill, 1994: 728-732. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Quanyuan, Zou Zhenyu, Wu Hao, et al. Interaction analysis of FACTS controllers based on RGA principle[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2005, 25(11): 23-28 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Qin S J, Badgwell T A. A survey of industrial model predictive control technology[J]. Control engineering practice, 2003, 11(7): 733-764. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.