E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Technical conditions of battery management system for electric vehicles: QC/T 897-2011. [Google Scholar]
- Pu, F.T. (2016) Nine functions of pure electric vehicle battery management system. Automotive electrical appliances, 1:67-68. [Google Scholar]
- Technical conditions of battery management system for electric vehicles: GB/T 38661-2020. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang, J.L. (2012) Research on Large Capacity Power Lithium Battery Management System (BMS). Hefei University of Technology, Hefei. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, X.J. (2011) Design of Electric Vehicle Power Battery Management System. Zhongshan University Press, Guangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- Andrea, D. (2010) Battery Management Systems for Large Lithium-Ion Battery Packs. Artech House Publishers, London. [Google Scholar]
- Dong, S.G. (2003) Realization of Analytic Hierarchy Process Based on MATLAB. Aviation weapons, 4:16-18. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, J.Y, Zhang Z.B, Sun Q.Y. (2008) Research and Application of AHP. China Safety Science Journal, 18: 148-153. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, J.X, Li Q.X.(2014) Research on and application of improved multilevel analysis. Mathematical practice and understanding, 44: 217-222. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Z.Y.(2012) Research on the Application of Hierarchical Analysis in Multilevel Multiple Indicator Assessment Systems (MMIAS). Journal of Huaihai University of Technology, 02:73-76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.