E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Li S, Cui Z, Zhao J. Research and Application of Dynamic Triple Exponential Smoothing Method Based on Matlab Adaptation—Taking the Prediction of National Road Traffic Accidents as an Example[J]. Mathematics in Practice and Theory, 2018, 48(12) : 169-177. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Z, Dong W, Wang Z. Research on SVR-based urban road scraping accident assessment model [J]. Journal of Transportation Engineering and Information, 2019, 17 (01): 1-4. [Google Scholar]
- Cao J, Shi S, Cao H, et al. Study on the road accident and traffic accident prediction and relationship of hazardous chemicals based on GM(1, 1)Markov[J]. China Safety Production Science and Technology, 2019, 15 (01): 26-31. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang S, Song K, Xie W, et al. Data Analysis of Road Traffic Accidents Based on Grey Correlation and Apriori Algorithm[J]. Highway Engineering, 2019, 44(04): 67-73. [Google Scholar]
- Xu G. Statistical Forecasting and Decision Making (Fifth Edition) [m]. Shanghai University of Finance and Economics Press. 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.