E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Engineering; Hunan University Details Findings in Engineering (Robust Semisupervised Generative Adversarial Networks for Speech Emotion Recognition Via Distribution Smoothness)[J]. Journal of Engineering, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zheng, Cui Wenting, et al. Post-evaluation and Rationality Analysis of Distribution Network Investment[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2016, 28(12): 96-102. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xia, Zhang Yi, et al. Investment Decision Analysis of Distribution Network Project Under 10kV and Below Based on Basic Account[J]. Techniques of Automation and Applications, 2019, 38(10):103-106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaojun, Liang Jifeng, et al. Investment Assessment on Distribution Network Projects Based on Improved Grey Correlation Degree and TOPSIS method[J]. Northeast Electric Power Technology, 2017, 38(08):56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fuyan. Study on Investment Efficiency Evaluation System for Distribution Networks Based on Investment Correlation Analysis [J]. Zhejiang Electric Power, 2016, 35(03):68-71. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Junting. Evaluation of Investment Effect of Distribution Network Based on System Dynamics[D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Honglei, Sheng Wanxin, et al. Analysis on the Investment Effect of Rural Power Network Reconstruction and Upgrading Project Based on Fuzzy Evaluation Method [J]. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, 2015, 34(02):55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yanxin Chai, Yue Xiang, et al. Investment decision optimization for distribution network planning with correlation constraint[J]. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2020, 30(7). [Google Scholar]
- Jie Yu, Fengting Li, et al. Spatiotemporal evolution of tropical forest degradation and its impact on ecological sensitivity: A case study in Jinghong, Xishuangbanna, China[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 727. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.