E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Engineering; Hunan University Details Findings in Engineering (Robust Semisupervised Generative Adversarial Networks for Speech Emotion Recognition Via Distribution Smoothness)[J]. Journal of Engineering, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Zheng, Cui Wenting, et al. Post-evaluation and Rationality Analysis of Distribution Network Investment[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2016, 28(12): 96-102. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xia, Zhang Yi, et al. Investment Decision Analysis of Distribution Network Project Under 10kV and Below Based on Basic Account[J]. Techniques of Automation and Applications, 2019, 38(10):103-106. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaojun, Liang Jifeng, et al. Investment Assessment on Distribution Network Projects Based on Improved Grey Correlation Degree and TOPSIS method[J]. Northeast Electric Power Technology, 2017, 38(08):56-59. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Fuyan. Study on Investment Efficiency Evaluation System for Distribution Networks Based on Investment Correlation Analysis [J]. Zhejiang Electric Power, 2016, 35(03):68-71. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Junting. Evaluation of Investment Effect of Distribution Network Based on System Dynamics[D]. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Honglei, Sheng Wanxin, et al. Analysis on the Investment Effect of Rural Power Network Reconstruction and Upgrading Project Based on Fuzzy Evaluation Method [J]. Advanced Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, 2015, 34(02):55-60. [Google Scholar]
- Yanxin Chai, Yue Xiang, et al. Investment decision optimization for distribution network planning with correlation constraint[J]. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2020, 30(7). [Google Scholar]
- Jie Yu, Fengting Li, et al. Spatiotemporal evolution of tropical forest degradation and its impact on ecological sensitivity: A case study in Jinghong, Xishuangbanna, China[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2020, 727. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.