E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Seyed Ali Mohajeran, et al. J‐divergence‐based Power Allocation in Wireless Sensor Networks with Distributed Detection under Correlated Noises[J]. International Journal of Communication Systems, 2020, 33(14). [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yongkang, Liu Wenxia, et al. Comprehensive Performance Evaluation Method for Asset Management of Distribution Network Considering[J]. Modern Electric Power, 2019, 36(04):79-87. [Google Scholar]
- He Chengchun, Ma Guoxiang, et al. Research on Comprehensive Performance Evaluation System of Distribution Asset Management[J]. Qinhai Electric Power, 2017, 36(04):69-72. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Ren, Chen Jun, et al. Evaluation Model for Investment Income of Distribution Network and Its Application[J]. Smart Grid, 2017, 5(05):480-486. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yifan, Hu Wei, et al. Dynamic Comprehensive Evaluation Method of Power Industry Development Level Based on Provincial Data[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2016, 40(18):76-83. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chaoyang, Jin Bowen, et al. Research on the Key Performance Index (KPI) System of Distribution Network in the Grid of Distribution[J]. Electric Power Equipment Management, 2019(10):38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yan, Xu Wenyang, et al. Research on Comprehensive Effectiveness Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Reconstruction of Distribution Network Based on KPI Theory[J]. Value Engineering, 2018, 37(36):64-65. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Mengya, Liang Zhirui. The analysis on the influence factors of TV fuses blowing in the distribution network[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2016, 53(21):76-81. [Google Scholar]
- Shahryar Sarabi, Qi Han, A. et al. Uptake and implementation of Nature-Based Solutions: An analysis of barriers using Interpretive Structural Modeling[J]. Journal of Environmental Management, 2020, 270. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.