E3S Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20202nd International Conference on Applied Chemistry and Industrial Catalysis (ACIC 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Chemical Research and Energy-saving Technology Application|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- Xu Yan, Zhi Jing, Wang Xianghui. Evaluation of thermal stability power limit of transmission section based on N-1 principle[J]. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 2017(29):17. [Google Scholar]
- He Peiying, Fang Xinyan. Fast search of key transmission sections based on clustering algorithm[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2017, 045(007):97-101. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ziqi, He Jinghan, Zhang Dahai, et al. Complex network transmission section identification method based on current transfer proportional coefficient[J]. Power System Technology, 2017(03):245-252. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Bin, Qiu Lijun, Wang Yong, et al. On-line calculation method of dynamic thermal stability limit of power grid transmission section[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2017, 45(003): 94-99. [Google Scholar]
- Gan Deshu, Lin Guihui, Wu Haixiong, et al. Power grid dispatching operation control system and system development centered on section control[J]. Power System Protection and Control, 2017(22):117-124. [Google Scholar]
- He Jinghan, Wang Ziqi, Zhang Dahai. Transmission section identification method based on network segmentation and side path search [J]. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2017, 37(007):1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Junyu, Lin Shenghong, Mao Chizu, et al. Identification of key transmission sections based on community discovery theory [J]. Shaanxi Electric Power, 2017, 045(008): 51-57. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenyuan, Li Weiguo, Cheng Yudian, et al. Method for determining key cross-sections based on key branches[J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University (Natural Science Edition), 2018, 45(002): 54-63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.