E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Carlin W, Seabright P. Bring Me Sunshine: Which Parts of the Business Climate Should Public Policy Try to Fix?[J]. ABCDE, 2009: 99-110. [Google Scholar]
- Civelek M, Ključnikov A., Dobrovič J, et al. A model of measurement of the quality of business environment in SME segment[J]. Journal of International Studies, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Corcoran A, Gillanders R. Foreign direct investment and the ease of doing business[J]. Review of World Economics, 2015, 151(1): 103-126. [Google Scholar]
- Jayasuriya D. Improvements in the world bank’s ease of doing business rankings: Do they translate into greater foreign direct investment inflows?[M]. The World Bank, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jovanovic B, Jovanovic B. Ease of doing business and FDI in the ex-socialist countries[J]. International Economics and Economic Policy, 2018, 15(3): 587-627. [Google Scholar]
- Klapper LF., Delgado J.M.Q., Lewin A. 2008 World Bank Group Entrepreneurship Survey: The Impact of Modernized Business Registries[J]. Kauffman Foundation Other Research, 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.