E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Garcia Pires, A. J. Competitiveness~shifting effects and the prisoner’s dilemma in international R&D subsidy wars. International Economics, 2015:32-49. [Google Scholar]
- Gorg H. , Strobl E. The effect of R&D subsidies on private R&D [J]. Economica, 2007, 74(294): 215-234. [Google Scholar]
- Lee EY, Cin B.C. The Effect of Risk – sharing Government Subsidy on CORPORATE R&D Investment: Empirical Evidence from Korea [J], Tcvhnological Forecasting&Social Change, 2010, (77): 881-890. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhihua, Zhao Yueru, Wu Yuhui. Fiscal subsidy: “pie” or “trap”? —— An empirical study based on financing constraints vs. overinvestment perspectives [j]. Financial Research, 2015 (12): 18-29. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Min. Empirical Research on the Impact of Government Subsidies on Enterprise Performance— —Based on China’s New Energy Vehicle Manufacturing Industry Data Analysis [j]. Shanxi Finance & Taxation, 2019 (12): 40-44. [Google Scholar]
- Li Lei. Research on the Impact of Government R&D Subsidies on the Technology Innovation Output of New Energy Vehicle Industry [j]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2018 38 (17): 160-166. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Xiaoni. Research on the impact of government subsidies on new energy vehicle enterprises’ innovation investment [j]. China Price, 2020 (02): 33-35 + 39.  Hu Guoheng, Liu Yuwei. Government support promotes new energy Development of the industry [j]. Finance and Accounting Monthly, 2017 (18): 36-41. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi. Technical innovation incentive effect of government subsidies——Evidence from listed agricultural companies [j]. Agricultural Technology & Economy, 2020 (01): 92-101. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yang. The impact of government subsidies on corporate innovation behavior: based on micro data of China’s high-tech listed companies from 2011 to 2017 [j]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2019 36 (19): 100-108. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.