E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Goldfajn, Ilan and Valdes, Rodrigo O. “Balance-of-Payments Crises and Capital Flows: The Role of Liquidity. ” Mimeo, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Bekaert G, Ehrmann M., Fratzscher M., et al. The Global Crisis and Equity Market Contagion [J]. The Journal of Finance, 2014 69 (6): 2597-2649. [Google Scholar]
- Kin delberger, Charles. Manias, panics, and crashes. New York: Basic Books, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Kindelberger (1978 p. 14), in studying financial crises, observes: “For historians each event is unique. [Google Scholar]
- Kim SJ., Moshirian, F. , & Wu, E. (2005). Dynamic stock market integration driven by the European Monetary Union: An empirical analysis. Journal of Banking & Finance, 29 (10), 2475-2502. [Google Scholar]
- Internet Technology -Internet- Oxford Bibliographies-obo. [Google Scholar]
- Kaminsky GL., Reinhart C.M. The Twin Crises: The Causes of Banking and Balance-of-Payments Problems [J]. American Economic Review, 1999 89 (3): 473-500. [Google Scholar]
- Eichengreen, Barry; Rose, Andrew K. and Wyplosz, Charles. “Contagious Currency Crises. ” Centre for Economic Policy Research (London) Discussion Paper No. 1453, August 1996a. “Exchange Market Mayhem: The Ante- cedents and Aftermath of Speculative Attacks. ” Economic Policy, October 1996b, 21 (21), pp. 249-312. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.