E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Lusher S J，Mcguire R., Van schaik RC，et al. Data － driven Medicinal Chemistry in the Era of Big Data[J]. Drug Discovery Today, 2014, 19(7): 859-868. [Google Scholar]
- Lee Y, Madnick S，Wang R.E. A Cubic Framework for the Chief Data Officer: Succeeding in a World of Big Data[J]. M IS Quarterly Executive, 2014, 13(1): 1-13. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yanfeng, Yu Pengfei. Research on the Big Data Strategy of Commercial Banks under the Background of Internet Finance-Application of Internet Finance in the Transformation and Upgrade of Commercial Banks [J]. Economy and Management, 2015 (5). [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yandan. Research on Credit Risk Management Strategies of Commercial Banks in the Era of Big Data [J]. Research on Industrial Innovation. 2018 (11): 75-76 + 89. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Lei. Analysis of Credit Risk Control of Construction Bank’s Small and Micro Enterprises Based on Big Data Credit [J]. Economic and Trade Practice, 2017 (19): 94. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Huijuan, Jia Yungang. Research on Credit Risk Early Warning System in the Big Data Era [J]. Software, 2018 (01): 39-44. [Google Scholar]
- Qiu Guiling. Personal credit risk control of commercial banks under the background of big data [J]. Economist, 2018 (07): 142-143. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Leidan. Establishment and Empirical Research on Credit Risk Evaluation Models of Commercial Banks Based on Big Data Algorithms [J]. Contemporary Economy, 2018 (22): 59-61. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Yifeng, Wang Tingting. Strategic Research on Digital Credit Risk Control Management Based on Digital Banking [J]. Finance Theory and Practice, 2020 (01): 21-26. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.