E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Yuan Hui, Tan D.i. 2017. Analysis of the effect of policy agricultural insurance on agricultural output——Taking Hubei Province as an example [J]. Rural Economy, 09: 94-100. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongbin, Xie Tao, Du Xianpei, Liang Sheng. 2019. An empirical analysis of the effect of agricultural insurance on production in China——Based on the perspective of precision poverty alleviation [J]. Contemporary Finance Research, (01): 109-122. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wenhai, Zhao Guiling, Yin Chengyuan. 2015. Empirical research on the effect of agricultural insurance on production——Based on panel data of Hebei Province and dynamic differential GMM model [J]. Insurance Research, (05): 60-68. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wenhai, Zhao Guiling, Yin Chengyuan. 2014. Dynamic research on the impact of agricultural insurance development on farmers’ income——Empirical Test Based on Panel System GMM Model [J]. Insurance Research, 05: 21-30. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Churen, Zhao Ruili. 2015. The effect of agglomeration economy on regional wage inequality——based on the matching data of China industrial enterprise database and urban statistical yearbook database from 1998 to 2007 [J]. Industrial Economic Research, (05): 40-51. [Google Scholar]
- Richard E. Just, Linda Calvin, John Quiggin, 1999. Adverse selection in crop insurance: actuarial and asymmetric information incentives. American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Volume 81, Issue 4, November, Pages 834-849, . [Google Scholar]
- Cai H, Chen Y., Fang H., et al. 2014. Microinsurance, trust and economic development: Evidence from a randomized natural field experiment[R]. National Bureau of Economic Research. [Google Scholar]
- XU J, Pu L. Crop insurance, premium subsidy and agricultural output[J]. Journal of Integrative Agriculture, 13(11): 2537-2545. [Google Scholar]
- Cao KH., Birchenall J.A. 2013. Agricultural productivity, structural change, and economic growth in post-reform China[J]. Journal of Development Economics, 104: 165-180. [Google Scholar]
- Shaik S, Atwood J.A. 2002. An examination of different types of adverse selection in federal crop insurance[R]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.