E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Chen Wei, Wally. “Electronic Data Audit in Big Data Environment: Opportunities, Challenges and Methods”. Computer Science 2016 (1): 8-13. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guocheng, Chen Zhengsheng. Development Trend of Big Data Audit. Friends of Accounting. 2019 (8): 30-35. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhen. Thinking on the reform of government auditing in the era of big data. Finance and Accounting Newsletter. 2017 (28): 91-94. [Google Scholar]
- Song Xiayun, Ma Yiliu, etc. Functional Cognitive Analysis of National Auditing in Local Government Debt Risk Management. Audit Research. 2016 (1): 45-52. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xing, Niu Yanfang, etc. Some Thoughts on Promoting Big Data Audit [J]. Audit Research. 2016 (5): 3-7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.