E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Xu Yan. Innovation of enterprise human resource performance management in the era of big data [J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2016, pp. 18-17. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Shiqiang. Research on human resource performance management innovation in the era of big data [J], marketing circle, December 2019, pp108 + 121. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Jinghong, Su Peiyao, Lin Rongmao, research on the influence of data literacy of university counselors on work performance under the background of big data, information recording materials. 2019, 7, pp. 62-69. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Xue. Application and innovation of human resource management based on big data [J], science, education and culture, 2018, 9, pp. 78-79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Yan. Innovation and challenge of human resource management application in the context of big data [J], human resource management, 2017, 9, pp. 40-41. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jing. Exploration of enterprise human resource management innovation in the era of big data [J], South entrepreneur, 2018, 3, pp. 106-107. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shumin. Innovation of human resource performance management in enterprises and institutions under the background of big data [J]. Human resource development, 2020, 3, pp. 42-43. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yi. An analysis of the intelligence of human resource management in Colleges and universities [J]. Higher education research, Southwest University of science and technology, 2020, 3, pp. 27-31 + 74. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiangyu. Human resource management reform in Higher Vocational Colleges in the era of big data [J]. Human resource development., 2020, 2, pp. 12-24. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Di. Research on innovation strategy of scientific research management in Universities under the background of big data [J]. Journal of Hunan University of science and technology. 2019, 11, pp. 94-95. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.