E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- K.A. Froot, P.G.J. O’Connell, M.S. Seasholes, The Portfolio Flows of International Investors I, Journal of Financial Economics, 2001, Vol. 59(2), pp. 151-193. [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun, L. Lin, Empirical Analysis of QFII Investment in Mainland China Securities Market, Financial Research, 2006, Vol. 7, pp. 123-133. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tong, G. Wang, Shareholdings of overseas institutional investors, company performance and stock market quality, Accounting and Economic Studies, 2015, Vol. 6, pp. 101-110. [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Grossman, On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets, American Economic Review, 1980, Vol. 70(3). [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Bae, W. Bailey, C.X. Mao, Stock market liberalization and the information environment, Journal of International Money and Finance, 2006, Vol. 25(3), pp. 0-428. [Google Scholar]
- T. Opler, L. Pinkowitz, R. Stulz, R. Williamson, The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings, Journal of Financial Economics, 1999, Vol. 52(1), pp. 3-46. [Google Scholar]
- M. Ding, B. Nilsson, S. Suardi, Foreign Institutional Investment, Ownership, and Liquidity: Real and Informational Frictions, Financial Review, 2017, Vol. 52(1), pp. 101-144. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Amihud, H. Mendelson, L.H. Pedersen, Market Liquidity: Illiquidity and Stock Returns: Cross-Section and Time-Series Effects, Journal of Financial Markets, 2002, Vol. 5(1), pp. 31-56. [Google Scholar]
- H. Mendelson, T.I. Tunca, Strategic Trading, Liquidity, and Information Acquisition, Review of Financial Studies, 2004, Vol. 17(2), pp. 295-337. [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Stoll, R.E. Whaley, Transaction costs and the small firm effect, Journal of Financial Economics, 1983, Vol. 12(1), pp. 57-79. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chordia, A. Subrahmanyam, R. Roll, Market Liquidity and Trading Activity, Journal of Finance, 2001, Vol. 56(2), pp. 501-530. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Chung, J. Elder, J.C. Kim, Corporate Governance and Liquidity, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2010, Vol. 45(02), pp. 265-291. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.