E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Kohtamaki M, Hakala H and Partanen J., “The performance impact of industrial services and service orientation on manufacturing companies, ” in Journal of Service Theory and Practice, Vol. 25, pp. 463-485, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Grawe SJ., Daugherty P J and McElroy J.C., “External organizational commitment among organizational implants: The case of logistics service providers, ” Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 48, pp. 165-177, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Grawe SJ., Daugherty P J and Dant R.P., “Logistics service providers and their customers: gaining commitment through organizational implants, ” Journal of Business Logistics, Vol. 33, pp. 50-63, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Grawe SJ., Autry C W and Daugherty P.J., “Organizational implants and logistics service innovation: A relational social capital perspective, ” Transportation Journal, Vol. 53, pp. 180-210, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Grubic T, “Servitization and remote monitoring technology: A literature review and research agenda, ” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 25, pp. 100-124, 2014. . [Google Scholar]
- Ostrom A.L, Bitner M.J, Brown S.W, Burkhard K.A., Goul M., Smith-Daniels V., Demirkan H., Rabinovich E., “Moving forward and making a difference: research priorities for the science of service, ” Journal of Service Research, Vol. 1, pp. 4-36, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Brax, S.S. and Jonsson K., “Developing integrated solution offerings for remote diagnostic: a comparative case study of two manufacturers, ” International Journal of Operations&Production Management, Vol. 29, pp. 539-560, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Betz F. Managing technology-competing through new ventures, innovation, and corporate research, New York: Prentice Hall, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- Berry LL., Shankar V and Parish J.T., “Creating New Markets Through Service Innovation, ” MIT Sloan Management Review, Vol. 47, pp. 56-63, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Bygstad B, Lanestedt G., “ICT based service innovation–A challenge for project management, ” International Journal of Project Management, Vol. 27, pp. 234-242, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang HQ and Lu RY, “Empirical research on the influence mechanism of multi-agent participation in service innovation, ” Research Management, Vol. 35, pp. 103-110, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Wei J, Li TY, Hu SR, Zhao YD and Zhang L., “Innovative monopoly mechanism of professional service industry and its mechanism, ” Scientific Research, Vol. 36, pp. 324-333, 2018, . [Google Scholar]
- Zhang RY, Liu XM, Wang HZ and Nie K., “Customer-Firm Interaction and Service Innovation Performance: A Perspective of Organizational Learning from Customers, ” Chinese Journal of Management, Vol. 7, pp. 218-224, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Jian ZQ and Xiao X., “Service Innovation and Value Co-creation under Networked Environment: A Case Study of Ctrip, ” Journal of Industrial Engineering Management, Vol. 29, pp. 20-29, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Netz Johan., and Peter R.Magnusson. “Methods and Tools for Service Innovation. ” Service Innovation For Sustainable Business: Stimulating, Realizing And Capturing The Value From Service Innovation, pp. 15, 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.