E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Eunmi Chang, Hyun Chin, Jeongwon Lee and Ki‐Seon Chung, “More than money: the importance of social exchanges for temporary low‐skilled migrant workers’ workplace satisfaction, ” International immigration, Vol. 58, pp. 143-161, February 2020. [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang and J. Shen, “Complementary relationship between non-native and native labor in Shanghai, ” Population Research, Vol. 25, pp. 9-19, January 2001. [Google Scholar]
- S. Yang and X. Gao, “The effect of migrant labors on the local economy development, ” Reform of Economic System, Vol. 38, pp. 66-69, November 2012. [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan and N. Jin, “The aging society at the times of negative population growth in China, ” Journal of Fujian Provincial Committee Party School of CPC, Vol. 35, pp. 29-37, March 2020. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cui and T. Gao, “The effect of urban specialization, diversity and human capital on the economy of northeast China, ” Research on Financial and Economics Issues, Vol. 42, pp. 121-128, November 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Oluwasheyi S. Oladipo, “Migrant workers’ remittances and economic growth: a time series analysis, ” The Journal of Developing Areas, Vol. 53, pp. 75-88, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, R. Gu and Y. Zhu, “The effect and mechanisms of state-owned land leasing on urban agglomeration in the middle reaches of Yangtze River, ” Resources and Environment in the Yangtze Basin, Vol. 19, pp. 35-43, January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- X. Jiang, X. Lu and M. Gong, “Marketized land leasing, industrial structure optimizing and green total factor productivity, ” China land science, Vol. 34, pp. 50-59, May 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Assaf.S. Bondy, “From migrant to worker: global unions and temporary labor migration in Asia, by M. Ford. Ithaca. Cornell University Press (ILR Press), 2019, ” British Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 58, pp. 476-479, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang and J. Yang, “Living condition, children education and intention to reside, ” Modern Finance and Economics-Journal of Tianjin University of Finance and Economics, Vol. 40, pp. 84-98, February 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xia and M. Lu, “Empirical analysis about the effect of public service on labor transfer, ” Management world, Vol. 36, pp. 78-90, October 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng, “Fiscal stress of local governments, income from land transfer and house price-evidence from panel data of 35 cities in China, ” Macroeconomics, Vol. 40. pp, 63-74. February 2020. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.