E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Bassiri MA.. Intonation Patterns and Their Place in Teaching Pronunciation for Azeri-Speaking English language Learners[J]. Studies in English Language Teaching, 2013, 13(3): 51-65. [Google Scholar]
- Fangzhi C. The Teaching of Pronunciation to Chinese Students of English.[C]// Forum. 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Setter J. Communicative patterns of intonation in L2 English teaching and learning[J]. Journal of Neuroscience Research, 2005, 9(4): 437-444. [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Chen J., Yao M., et al. English sentence pronunciation evaluation using rhythm and intonation[C]// International Conference on Systems & Informatics. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Cockburn B, Fu Z., Hungria A., et al. Stormer-Numerov HDG Methods for Acoustic Waves[J]. Journal of Scientific Computing, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Heuer N., Sayas F.J. A non-symmetric coupling of Boundary Elements with the Hybridizable Discontinuous Galerkin method[J]. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2017: S0898122117305278. [Google Scholar]
- Yangklang W. Improving English Stress and Intonation Pronunciation of the First Year Students of Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University through an e-Learning ☆[J]. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2013, 91: 444-452. [Google Scholar]
- Tuoxin J. Approaches to College English Pronunciation Teaching[J]. Overseas English, 2013 (7): 20-22. [Google Scholar]
- Simpson A. Dialogic teaching in the initial teacher education classroom: “Everyone’s Voice will be Heard”[J]. Research Papers in Education, 2016, 31(1): 89-106. [Google Scholar]
- Fu Z, Heuer N., Sayas F.J. Coupling of HDG with a double-layer potential BEM[J]. Mathematics, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Tuoxin J. Influence of Pronunciation and Intonation Imitation Training on Chinese Learners’ Spoken English Anxiety[J]. Campus English, 2015(25). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.