E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Gita Taherkhani, Sibel A.Alumur.. Profit maximizing hub location problems[J]. Omega, 2019, 86. [Google Scholar]
- Hannan Sadjady, Hamid Davoudpour. Two-echelon, multi-commodity supply chain network design with mode selection, lead-times and inventory costs[J]. Computers and Operations Research, 2012, 39(7). [Google Scholar]
- X. Tang, F. Lehu’ed’e, O. P’eton, Location of distribution centers in a multi-period collaborative distribution network, Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics 52 (2016) 293-300. [Google Scholar]
- Daoping Wang, Zhan Xu, Cen Yang. Study on Location-routing Problem of Logistics Distribution Based on Two-stage Heuristic Algorithm[J]. Operations Research and Management, 026(4): 70-75, 83. [Google Scholar]
- Rongbing Huang, Mozart B.C. Menezes, Seokjin Kim. The impact of cost uncertainty on the location of a distribution center[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 2011, 218(2). [Google Scholar]
- Lixing Yang, Xiaoyu Ji, Ziyou Gao, Keping L.i. Logistics distribution centers location problem and algorithm under fuzzy environment[J]. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2006, 208(2). [Google Scholar]
- S. Fazayeli, A. Eydi, I.N. Kamalabadi, Location-routing problem in multimodal transportation network with time windows and fuzzy demands: Presenting a two-part genetic algorithm, Computers & Industrial Engineering 119 (2018) 233-246. [Google Scholar]
- A. Marín, L.I. Martínez-Merino, A.M. Rodríguez-Chía, F. Saldanha-da-Gama, Multi-period stochastic covering location problems: Modeling framework and solution approach, European Journal of Operational Research 268 (2018) 432-449. [Google Scholar]
- Milena Bieniek. A note on the facility location problem with stochastic demands[J]. Omega, 2015, 55. [Google Scholar]
- Pengjue Yang, Hao Hu, Junjia Wang. Location Model for Terminals of Urban Distribution under E-commerce Environment[J]. Industrial Engineering and Management, 2014, 019(001): 35-40. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Hua, Xiao Hu, Wuwei Yuan. Research optimization on logistics distribution center location based on adaptive particle swarm algorithm[J]. Optik, 2016, 127(20). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.