E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Hunt JD.. Image as a factor in tourism development. Journal of Travel Research, 1975, 13(3): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Mayo EJ.. Regional images and regional travel behavior[A]. In: The fourth annual conference proceedings of the Travel Research Association Researeh for Changing Travel Patterns: Interpretation and Utilization[C]. August 12-15, 1973, 211-218. [Google Scholar]
- Boulding K. The Image. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press[M]. 1956. [Google Scholar]
- Woodside, A.G., and S. Lysonski. A General Model of Traveler Destination Choice[J]. Journal of Travel Research, 1989, 16 (winter): 8-14. [Google Scholar]
- Chon, K.S. The Role of Destination Image in Tourism: A Review and Discussion[J]. The Tourist Review, 1990, 2: 2-9. [Google Scholar]
- Gartner, C.M. The Meaning and Measurement of Destination Image [J]. Journal of Tourism Studies, 1991 2 (2): 2-12. [Google Scholar]
- Baloglu S McCleary K.W. A model of destination image formation[J]. Annals of Tourism Research, 1999, 26（4）:868-897. [Google Scholar]
- Beerli A, Martín J.D. Factors Influencing Destination Image[J]. Annals of Tourism Research, 2004, 31(3): 657-681. [Google Scholar]
- Baloglu S. The Relationship between Destination Images and Socio- demographic and Trip Characteristics of International Travelers [J]. Journal of Vacation Marketing, 1997, 3: 221-233. [Google Scholar]
- Gunn CA. Vacationscape: Designing tourist regions[M]. Austin: Bureau of Business Research, University of Texas, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Fakeye PC, Crompton J.L. Image difference between prospective, first-time and repeat visitors to the lower Rio Grande Valley[J]. Journal of Travel Research, 1991, 30（2）:10-16. [Google Scholar]
- Sheth, J.N., B.I. Newman, and B.L. Gross. Consumption Val-ues and Market Choices[M]. Cincinnati, OH: South- Western. 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Li Leilei. Tourism destination image planning: theory and practice [M]. Guangzhou: Guangdong Tourism Press, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Li Leilei. Spatial cognition process and regularity of tourism destination image [J]. Geography Science, 2000, (12): 565-568. [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhanghai. Discussion on the image of tourist destinations from the perspective of tourists [J]. Tourism Tribune, 2000, (1): 63-67. [Google Scholar]
- Li Feng. Research on the Elements Constituting Pre-Tourist Perceived Image of Ancient Towns [J]. Soft Science, 2008, (5): 23-28. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Yi, Sui Lina. Research on Tourist Perceived Image Model and Its Application——Taking Residents in the Yangtze River Delta An Example of Perceived Image of Tourism in South Korea [J]. Tourism Science, 2007, (2): 7-12. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Changhong, Chen Tian, Liu Jiaming. Study on Evaluation Model of Perceived Image Deviation in Tourist Destinations [J]. Journal of Tourism, 2009, (1): 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie. On Tourism Destination Image and Its Marketing Significance [J]. Tourism Forum, 1998, (1): 15-18. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Lufang. China’s Implementation of Tourism A Preliminary Study of Land Image Marketing Strategies [J]. Tourism Science, 1999, (2): 34-35. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaoling. Research on Influencing Factors of Customer Relationship Management in HR Department Based on Grounded Theory [J]. Soft Science, 2013 27 (06): 98-102 + 113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.