E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Jin Bei. Study on the “High-Quality Development” Economics. [J]. China Industrial Economics, 2018 (04): 5-18. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Junhong, Jiang Fuxin. Collaborative innovation, spatial correlation and regional innovation performance [J]. Economic Research Journal, 2015, 50(07): 174-187. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xielin, Hu Zhijian. The pattern of China regional innovation capability and its implication [J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2002 (05): 550-556. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Yongze, Liu Dayong. The Effect of the Space Outflow of China’s Regional Innovation and the Effect of the Outflow of Value Chanins: A Study, from the Perspective of the Innovative Value Chain, on the Model of the Panel of Multidimensional Space[J]. Management World, 2013 (07): 6-20. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Yinxing. On the innovation-driven economic development [J]. Economist, 2013 (01): 5-11. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jing, Tan Qingmei, Bai Junhong. Spatial Econometric Analysis of Regional Innovative Production in China——An Empirical Study Based on Static and Dynamic Spatial Panel Models [J]. Management World, 2010 (07): 43-55. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Jiancheng, He Ying. The performance of Chinese regional innovation system evaluation based on data envelopment analysis [J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2005 (02): 265-272. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yulian, Wang Yudong, Lin Yan. Research on Coupling Coordinated Degree Evaluation of Regional Sci-tech Innovation and Sci-tech Finance [J]. Science of Science and Management of S. &T., 2011, 32(12): 116-122. [Google Scholar]
- CHARNES A, COOPER W.W., RHODES E. Measuring the efficiency of decision making units[J]. European Journal of Operational Research, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- FRIED HO., YAISAWARNG S.S.S.A. Incorporating the Operating Environment into a Nonparametric Measure of Technical Efficiency[J]. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- FRIED HO., LOVELL C.A.K., SCHMIDT S.S., et al. Accounting for Environmental Effects and Statistical Noise in Data Envelopment Analysis[J]. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- TOBIN, JAMES. Estimation of Relationships for Limited Dependent Variables[J]. Econometrica, 1958, 26(1): 24-36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.