E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Big Data Analysis Application and Energy Consumption Research|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Li M., Zhang H., New Normal, New Opportunities and New Challenges: Restructuring the New Driving Force of Economic Growth, Economic Science, Vol. 6, 2014, pp. 5-12. [Google Scholar]
- Tang W., Fu Y., Wang Z., Technology Innovation, Technology Introduction and Transformation of Economic Growth Pattern, Economic Research Journal, Vol. 49, 2014, pp. 31-43. [Google Scholar]
- Gan C., China’s Economic Transformation and Industrial Upgrading under the “New Normal”, Journal of Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, Vol. 2, 2016, pp. 1-10. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X., Quan F., The Study of Innovation Path under the Supply-Side Structural Reform, Shanghai Journal of Economics, Vol. 3, 2016, pp. 3-12. [Google Scholar]
- Griliches Z., Issues in accessing the contribution of R&D to productivity growth. Bell Journal of Economics, Vol. 10, 1979, pp. 92-116. [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe A. B., Real effects of academic research. American Economics Review. Vol. 79, 1989, pp. 984-1001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.