E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- X. Xu. Getting inspiration from American Subprime Mortgage Crisis Towards Chinese Financial Supervision, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Mar. 2011, Vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao. Analysis of the US Subprime Crisis and Its Transmission Mechanism. Journal of Bayin Guolen Vocational and Technical College, 2009, 000 (002), pp. 44-45. [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Wallison. Cause and effect: government policies and the financial crisis. Critical Review, 2009, Vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 365-376. [Google Scholar]
- C. Tudor. Understanding the Roots of the US Subprime Crisis and its Subsequent Effects. Romanian journal of economic forecasting, Janus 2009, pp. 35. [Google Scholar]
- H.E. Khor, R.X. Kee. Asia: A perspective on the Subprime Crisis. Finance and Development, June 2008, pp. 23. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.