E3S Web Conf.
Volume 214, 20202020 International Conference on Energy Big Data and Low-carbon Development Management (EBLDM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning and Energy Industry Structure Forecast Analysis|
|Published online||07 December 2020|
- Zhou X, Shao Y., (1983) [Try Analyze the Monetary Policy of Mitterrand Regime]. J. Etudes Francaises., 1: 38-46. (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Dong P, (1982) [A Preliminary Analysis of Mitterrand’s Economic Policies Since He Was Selected]. J. Forum of World Economics & Politics., 3: 50-52. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G, Hu J., (1981)[Simple Analysis of Mitterrand’s New Economic Policy]. J. World Economy, 8: 33-36+23. [Google Scholar]
- Sachs J., Wyplosz C., Buiter W., Fels G., deMenil G. (1986) The Economic Consequences of President Mitterrand. J. Economic Policy., 1: 261-322. [Google Scholar]
- Cutler D., (1984) France: Austerity, French Style. J. Harvard International Review., 6: 33-34. [Google Scholar]
- Randall, C.H., (1998) Systemic Conflict and Regional Monetary Integration: The Case of Europe. J. International Organization., 52: 537-573. [Google Scholar]
- Arnone M., (1995) French Macroeconomic Policy Under President Mitterrand: an Assessment. J. Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, 103: 743-756. [Google Scholar]
- Cole A., Drake H., (1998) Europeanisation of French Politics? J. Economic and Political Weekly., 33: PE99-PE106. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.